10/2021 30 min wait all cust svc since 1/7/22 2hr wait community weigh in ???

• 10 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

Asking COMMUNITY has this been common among T-Mobile base customers since 11/2020, is this on many other “assigned customer service team” or ???

Company course of action to return my profile back to main customer service where any who are available to assist, assist and actually get what the customer needs done so the customer can go on with their day and not be seriously inconvenienced for 4 solid months ? 

I have had a brother hospitalized since 1/3/22 and his assigned medical professional team have been trying to reach me since Friday which is why I’ve been trying to fond assistance through app, through automated menu, and now online, online is the first time through this community I’ve actually been able to get through to anyone even if it’s a static community since 3:00pm est 1/10/22 today. This is hideous. Get my account to where CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM T-MOBILE ACTUALLY EXISTS. 

Question has this been more of an issue since T-Mobile adding internet etc ??? 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

contact TMO through either Facebook or Twitter...better results plus you start with tier 2 support instead of tier 1 call in support.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

It's been a common experience along all customer service jobs with people quitting even without another job lined up.

Hopefully the $20 an hour starting rate will retain employees and fill the ranks of employees who left.