Question

1st Payment when signed up missing?

• 5 August 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge

$130.00 payment made on day of sign up to T-Mobile. Once lines transferred from competitor, I get a bill for $135 and change. My CC statement shows payment. No evidence found on T website. No record found by foreign english speaking staff. 

Total of $265 gone in 1st month.

Transferring to T-Mobile has been a nightmare.

Any suggestions where to go from here?

5 replies

Badge

I am having the same problem.  It's been a nightmare. I lost a $216 payment first day and now I find out they aren't going to pay my phone off. So now I'm stuck with a $1100 bill with att also. No matter who you go with it's just a racket! Promises but never a delivery of those promises.  AGGRAVATED BAD!! And to top it off the chick that signed me up made all these promises won't respond back. But luckily I made her email me all the promises so now I'm going for what I was promised. 

Badge

Thanks for your reply!  I signed up via text on my laptop. If I could get a copy of the conversation, I would be good to go after my $130. 

Another issue is non-English as primary language representatives.  These overseas people rattle English like their primary language. It’s just ugly.

Fortunately, I own my phone less the new one I bought for my elder sister. The other scam is phone purchase! 50% off I-Phone 11!  You finance the full amount and receive a credit over 24 months. Well, I’m going to eat the credit and pay it off in 2 months. Then I’m moving on to another carrier or back to Verizon. 

Makes one wonder how this company gets away with the bait & switch scam.

Again, Thanks for your reply!

Yep me to I fell behinds  on my first b ill after I signed  up I made a debit card payment with a T-Mobile  rep 109.11 they been charging me late fees disconnected  I went back through my bills payment.cant find any record in my T-Mobile  billing went to my bank found  the statement paid  to T-Mobile  I had been telling them this for  months they better cred I t me those disconnects llate charges I wo I ld haver never been behind on bill if i they had credited  that 109.11 t I begin with 

M

So what are we supposed  to do dose T-Mobile not answer our concerns hear iam on disability and have to have service they are killing me with the reconnect charges and late fees  this is not right where or who do we contact to get justice a b out this issue 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

no agents in here to answer  or help fix this. if you need assistance you’ll need to either contact them through calling (tier 1 support) or through one of their social media platforms like Facebook/Twitter (tier 2 support).