Solved

2017 Tax Time Switcher denied for one of the 2 lines

• 22 April 2017
  • 4 replies

• First activity
  • 0 replies

On 2/27/2017 I ported two numbers to TMobile and signed up for One all in, which I have maintained continuously. I submitted the 2017 Tax time switcher rebate online on 2/28/2017.

On 4/8, the rebate of $150 was denied for one of the lines with a very generic explanation "The 10-digit T-Mobile wireless number you submitted has already been used on a rebate. The terms and conditions of this offer specify a limit of one rebate offer per wireless number."

This line was with ATT for over 8 years before switching over to TMobile in 2017. The line should have qualified for the rebate and there was no rebate already issued for this line/wireless number.

What can be done to have TMobile check why it was denied?

icon

Best answer by po'edcustomer 24 April 2017, 22:11

Update: Got my $300 dollar card today in the mail, even though for one of my two lines, it shows denied. So the Social Media rep on FB was correct.

View original

4 replies

It appears that multiple rebates are combined so that only one card for the total amount is processed. The other lines show denied; I guess because there is no other option in the system. But to verify that all your rebates are approved, send a private message via facebook to the social media team. That is what I had to do and had an answer within the hour (not sure if they work that fast on the weekend).

Update: Got my $300 dollar card today in the mail, even though for one of my two lines, it shows denied. So the Social Media rep on FB was correct.

It's definitely an imperfect system limitation. 😥

Glad it worked out though!!!!

-Lauren

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hey @fsid  were you able to get this taken care of? If not, can you try reaching out to our T-Force team to see if they can revisit this for you and get this resolved?