Question

421 4.2.0 sender rejected AUP#SNDR

Show first post

33 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I just checked out the Verizon plans. Much pricier than what I pay currently for whatever my plan is called now.  When I originally signed up, it was called “Unlimited Everything”. But… the verizon plan does come with Hulu and Disney+.  We were thinking about subscribing to Hulu anyway...

Userlevel 1

I have been playing with the numbers and thought myself.  

Still have a balance on 2 phones where the payout would be tough to swallow otherwise I would have gone already. 

I’m paying for Matenta Max which should have priority data and it’s no better than when I was on my old plan.

Paying a premium and going backwards doesn’t bode well with me. Once I have a open I will strongly consider it. Service has not improved with Sprint that’s for sure. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

I’m seriously thinking about it. I’ve spent numerous hours with support on this. And even if they do fix the problem, I’ve noted that since sometime maybe around late March, my messages would be randomly delayed, sometimes over 24 hours.

It’s sad, because my first cell phone was with T-Mobile, and I remember back then the support was excellent - a gold standard by which I’ve judged subsequent support experiences… I ended up moving to Sprint a long time ago for their “Unlimited Everything” plan.  I’d noted that the support with Sprint wasn’t that great, but now that it’s back to T-Mobile, it’s *loads* worse.

Honestly, the path of least resistance is to switch my notifications to discord, but that just seems wrong. I *pay* for messaging and I’m supposed to get “support” if it’s not working, so I feel like changing providers simply out of disgust for what they’re putting me through. I get that the merging of networks is rough, so I’m trying to be tolerant, but if they’re not going to the effort to make the transition smooth for their customers, then it does not speak well for them.

Userlevel 1

Maybe it’s time to switch to Verizon.. their offer for $30 a line for 4 lines for new users is tempting plus a credit to bringing your own phone. Hmmmm

Userlevel 2
Badge

Same here. I haven’t been getting my home automation notifications since Tuesday afternoon and all they do via support is give me the run around. I was supposed to get a tier 2 callback this morning at 9am, but they never called.

Userlevel 1

Same issue here.. any status on resolution? 

I have critical home automation come through as text messages such as water leaks, fires, glass breaking etc. They are not coming through for about the past week. 

Please advise T-Mobile how to fix this?

Having the same problem..

I am forwarding a few messages from my gmail email account to my T-Mobile number so I can get text messages of those emails..

The last few days the T-Mobile service has been returning this error..

At first it was just having trouble and rejecting delivery.. Now its outright blocking the messages..

What is going on? I’m just a regular T-Mobile user with a personal phone number.. I don’t have a business account or anything.. I just want to forward some messages from my gmail to my phone as text messages.. What do I need to do to make that happen again?

It was working just fine last week, and for the last several months since I set it up.. But the past week its been failing, and now I’m getting this error.

Can someone help me with this please?

Thanks in advance!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/plans-features/consumer-versus-non-consumer-text-messaging

might be some needed info in here..