Solved

$700 Off 2nd iPhone XS Promotion and BenefitHub

• 17 September 2018
  • 4 replies

Hi,

I am planning on moving from AT&T to T-Mobile and want to buy 2 iPhone XS with the $700 off promotion from Costco. My company is offering through BenefitHub some discounts for moving to T-Mobile. The BenefitHub offer states that:

Member Savings Are on Top of T-Mobile ONE Plan and Device Promotions!

Ready to switch or add a line? Receive these extra savings on top of current T-Mobile Offers and Promotions:

*Get a $125 Visa Reward Card with each new line of T-Mobile ONE when you call and purchase.

*The $25 per line SIM activation fee is waived on each new line of T-Mobile ONE when you call and purchase.

*Exclusive $125 Visa Reward Card and waived SIM fee offer only available by calling 844.786.2964 to purchase and activate

How can I get this offer and combine it with the $700 iPhone promotion? Can I order 2 SIMs today from 844.786.2964, go buy the phones on Friday from Costco and use these 2 SIMs to activate the new phones? Will that qualify as new lines for the $700 promotion since the SIMs are coming from a different place?

Thanks!

Danny

icon

Best answer by tmo_chris 17 September 2018, 16:47

Hey there 😊 We won't actually have the details of the Costco offer until 9/21 when the device is available in the retail channels. We would love to have your business and these promotions sound pretty awesome!! Keep an eye on our Deals space for all the latest.

View original

4 replies

Just wondering even though its the 27th there is no Costco with the stock.. So basically the offer was there but no one could get that.. Well played TMO.

We won't actually know what the promotions for the XR will be till we get closer to the launch date. Keep an eye on our Community-2842 page for all the latest.

Does anyone know if this will also apply to the iPhone XR once it is released? Since T-Mobile includes the iPhone 8 in this deal, logic would say that they'll also include the XR. But I'm looking to take advantage of this deal, but would rather have the XR over the XS.

Hey there 😊 We won't actually have the details of the Costco offer until 9/21 when the device is available in the retail channels. We would love to have your business and these promotions sound pretty awesome!! Keep an eye on our Deals space for all the latest.