Question

AAA subscription 2022

• 29 June 2022
  • 8 replies

Badge

I see the 1 year of free AAA subscription being offered by TMOBILE  I already have the premium aaa for $90 so How can we get the two combined and tmobile would pay its $60 and I would pay the balance kind of like How tmobile pays for my Netflix but I pay the $4 for the upgraded version thanks Please help 

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You can try this link.

AAA Discount

I received the offer today. It says first year of AAA Classic membership is free and after a year automatically renews at up $83/year after year On Us.  That is $83/year. What doesn’t make sense is the AAA Classic membership is $59.99. Why the difference of having to pay $83/year vs $59.99/year?

Where do we even use the stupid coupon on the AAA site?

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Where do we even use the stupid coupon on the AAA site?

And we I get redirected, it does not apply the discount, nor does it show a place to enter the code, and after 15 minutes when I checked it said that the coupon had been redeemed.  😤

I keep getting a processing error when I try to redeem this. Is anyone else having this problem? If so, what was the fix? Thanks all.

J.P.

Getting this after getting redirected from t-mobile to AAA:
We're Sorry!
Our records indicate that your T-Mobile offer
***-*** is no longer valid. Please call 877.750.4795 for assistance.

I do not wish to have the AAA promotion automatically started after the promotion ends.  We are already AAA members.

Ruth G