Solved

Accessing phone records from over a year ago

• 13 May 2019
  • 5 replies

I have been trying to reach my old phone records form over a year ago and I cannot get them anywhere. I have checked the usage tab on My T-mobile app, it does not go that far back. I contacted customer support twice and still not received them. The first time I asked I got the bill instead of the call logs and the second time I was supposed to get a link which I have not received. It has been days. All suggestions are welcome.

icon

Best answer by gramps28 13 May 2019, 15:52

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Contact T-Force using messenger in Facebook or twitter.

I need my call records for July 2018 (two years back). What is best possible way to retrieve this?

Hello:

How do I access my phone records back to Jan 1 2021.  I was a sprint customer until the last part of 2021 then I switched to T-Mobile. 

Hello:

How do I access my phone records back to Jan 1 2021.  I was a sprint customer until the last part of 2021 then I switched to T-Mobile. 

Did you ever find out? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hello:

Did you ever find out? 

You need to either go to a store or use messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms to like Facebook or Twitter and ask them to send them to you.