Solved

Account page Profile>Blocking not loading

Badge
  • First activity
  • 13 replies

This is what I get (blank page) when I try to access profile/blocking page.

icon

Best answer by magentatechie 5 March 2021, 22:21

Ok, thanks for that info. I know there is a known issue with the Profile section not loading correctly on some accounts, but we don't have a way of knowing if it's directly affecting yours.  I would definitely reach out to your Team of Experts by dialing 611 to check your account permissions.  We can also add or remove a block on your behalf if you wish.

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hey there!

I’m sorry you’re having a rough time with the site.  Does it look like something is loading, or does your browser indicate that the page is finished?

I would definitely try clearing your cache and cookies from the browser if you haven’t already. 

Are you able to access from the application?

Badge

I have two lines. One is showing all options under profile/blocking. The other line is only loading the title and rest is blank. Problem is consistent across browsers and even on the app.

Badge

This is the line for which the page shows as it should.

Badge

Nope :(

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Ok, thanks for that info. I know there is a known issue with the Profile section not loading correctly on some accounts, but we don't have a way of knowing if it's directly affecting yours.  I would definitely reach out to your Team of Experts by dialing 611 to check your account permissions.  We can also add or remove a block on your behalf if you wish.

Badge

I did call 611 and they said they’ve assigned a ticket. Thanks for your help :)

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

My pleasure, have a great day!

Badge

Is anyone @T-mobile working on it already???

Badge

My pleasure, have a great day!

If anyone still cares: Please relay this message to whom it may concern. If this issue is not resolved by the end of this week, we are moving. Thank you

Badge

anyone monitoring from T-Mobile?