Solved

Account paid in advance canceled

• 10 August 2018
  • 3 replies

Hi everyone,

When I opened my Tmobile account, I paid three months in advance and I was told that I wouldn't have to make another payment until after these three months. However, today, after the first month, I received a text saying that my account had been canceled because my payment was due. Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by ana1610 13 August 2018, 21:19

Hi Amanda,

I went by a T-mobile store and the problem was solved on the spot, although I don't really know what the problem was. It was definitely not a problem with my bank account, since I paid in cash.

Thank you very much for your reply!

View original

3 replies

Woah, something doesn't sound right, @ana1610​! Let's see if we can get to the bottom of this!

• Do you have a postpaid account?
  • Does your bank account confirm the three-month payment that you made?
  • Did you ever see the total credit balance on your My T-Mobile account when your account is active?
  • Have you called Customer Care about this yet? If so, what did they say?

There's a possibility that you had a credit balance on your account for too long and a refund was processed, but I can't be for sure as Community Managers do not have access to customer accounts.

Hi Amanda,

I went by a T-mobile store and the problem was solved on the spot, although I don't really know what the problem was. It was definitely not a problem with my bank account, since I paid in cash.

Thank you very much for your reply!

I'm so glad you were able to get it taken care of. Super odd considering you paid in cash, though!

Thanks for the update!