Solved

Account problems since porting from legacy to Rebellion prepaid

• 1 June 2019
  • 2 replies

Since porting from legacy to Rebellion prepaid over a week ago I am unable to:

1. Send or receive short code texts (account verification, shopping banking, etc.) that had always worked prior to porting.
  2. Enroll anywhere on T-Mobile that requires I enter my phone number. I get , "Please verify your 10 digit T-Mobile phone number is correct."

I have engaged customer support and though they've been very nice, they've not been very helpful. I only get answers like "A ticket's been logged" with no way to follow up on it or, "Wait 'x' number of hours", none of which has worked.

I have engaged T-Force via Twitter and though they've been extremely responsive, the end result has been no different than what I've received via customer support.

I even tried getting some help at the T-mo store and though they couldn't figure out the problem, they did eliminate it being related to my phone or apps by placing my sim in another store phone and getting the same results when attempting to get a confirmation code via a T-Mobile Tuesdays enrollment.

T-Mobile has supposedly deleted my email address from association with my legacy account, but still no joy. Though I have data, call and regular text service it seems at some level like my phone number is no longer recognized by T-mobile. Not possible, I know, but weird.

I don't know what else to do since the problem is clearly in the system and no one with access knows how to resolve this.

icon

Best answer by tmo_chris 3 June 2019, 22:04

View original

2 replies

Hello. Maybe you missed this comment from above...

"I have engaged T-Force via Twitter and though they've been extremely responsive, the end result has been no different than what I've received via customer support."

...yet I see this has been designated as the "Correct Answer".

This has been my Support experience in a nutshell.

Userlevel 4

I am truly sorry to hear that you are still having problems with this! The T-Force folks are going to be the best route here as they have access to your account and can gather and escalate the necessary information to get this resolved once and for all for you.