Question

administration permission

• 18 November 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge

I use to be a sprint customer and recently switched. I created a login through t-mobile, but it only has info about my phone not my husband's and says I need administrative permission... I've always been incharge of bills and all accounts for stuff so I am not sure how I can see his phone on account... how do I fix this so that both phones and all information shows when I log into account? 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

if when you switched you put him as the Primary Account Holder (PAH) then he will be the only one that can see all of that. so you’ll need to either go into a TMO store with your husband and have them help you switch who the PAH is or have him request that you be added on to the list of people that have full access to the account.

What about when you’re unable to get the primary to create a T-Mobile id to allow you access since you keep track of the billing on three lines?

actually tmo wont even talk to me about my OWN line, they won’t send the sms verification 🤘

You need to convert him as the main Account Holder then he will be the only one who can see all of that.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

What about when you’re unable to get the primary to create a T-Mobile id to allow you access since you keep track of the billing on three lines?

actually tmo wont even talk to me about my OWN line, they won’t send the sms verification 🤘

then youre stuck. no company will bypass something like this because the PAH is being lazy..

Badge

Much different with T-Mobile admin. Can no longer set texting and data limits and permissions like with Sprint.