Solved

Advantage Program

• 11 August 2018
  • 3 replies

I enrolled in the Advantage Program through my job in February of 2018 for the 15% discount.  I've been calling ever since because the discount never showed up on my bill.  I called again today and was told the discount is no longer available.  I was told only the $25 rebate card is available.   I told him that i was never told that when I previously called.   I was told that it will show up on my next bill.  Bill after bill since February, it never showed up.  They gave me a credit last month to credit for the months I never received the discount and was told it would show up on my August bill.  Never happened.  I have the simple choice plan and work for a government agency.   Is this true that the 15% discount is no longer available?

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 13 August 2018, 17:42

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi there and my apologies for any confusion. You'll want to take a look at our T-Mobile Advantage Program  page. It's got the most up-to-date information about the Advantage Program and how it works. Since it sounds like you opted for it recently, you'll be getting the $25 rewards card mentioned on the link I posted.

Hello

is the Advantage discount plan dis-continued?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Looks like it ended 12-19-19.

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/deals/t-mobile-advantage-program