Question

All calls to T-Mobile 611 go directly to T-Mobile reps in Philippines from 03 to 12-2021

• 21 December 2021
  • 14 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge
  • First activity
  • 2 replies

I have been calling 611 from March 2021 to December 2021 about 20 times per month trying to just simply get assistance regarding billing and technical support; and literally every single one of my calls go to T-Mobiles representatives located in the Philippines, overseas. I have requested to speak to a supervisor, manager, or even T-Mobile complaints department for 10 months. I have taken multiple surveys and explained this same issue. T-Mobile Reps in Philippines then transfer me to T-Mobile Reps in London or UK. Prior to T-Mobile merger with Sprint. Customer Service with T-Mobile any time of the day was awesome, fast, efficient and you were not kept on the phone at all. A T-Mobile team was normally assigned and you even had a follow up call from those team members making sure your services were working properly and questions were completely answered. I do not know what happened since Merger??? My services have been extremely poor-horrible, customer service with T-Mobile has been a complete nightmare!! Although, they apologize repeatedly, are very patient and nice, you have to constantly repeat the same issue to reps in Philippines. Unfortunately, the issues are then misconstrued into something you did not ask for or requested.  I literally spend about 40 minutes or more than an 1 hour explaining those same issues to reps over and over and over and over again. I have stayed on the phone literally several hours per day trying to get assistance. Have been severely inconvenienced and have wasted an tremendous amount of time and hours per day. I have been begging to speak to someone within US regarding my billing and technical issues. Placing calls from morning, to afternoon, and well into the evening, on holidays, during vacation, it does not matter. The assistance is the same, extremely circular, repetitive and you cannot get anyone from US with T-Mobile. Reps repeatedly apologize, state they cannot and refuse to transfer my call to a US representative and repeatedly stated they are unable to do that. One rep stated wait until we call you back because your calls will only be directed to us. No has called me back in two or more weeks now. They state they will have a supervisor and manager to call you back and no never calls back. I am literally on the call now and have been placed on hold, now being told the call cannot be transferred. I do not understand this? I am located within US and not located in Philippines or UK, do not travel internationally and I am not understanding why my calls are all going directly to T-Mobile Reps in Philippines?? I’m a regular T-Mobile customer and not with T-Mobile Boost nor on a T-Mobile pay as you go phone nor Prepaid. I have a regular plan with all monthly payments being paid on time since sign up 2018. Not understanding why my line of service is going directly to Reps in Philippines??? Reps explained they are paid to assist T-Mobile customers and have to work that way and this was not like this prior to merger with Sprint. Someone please assist. I have not been able to resolve anything with the past 10 months.   I am unable to login into my T-Mobile account as well. Immediately after I login I am booted off account immediately and message appears. Repeatedly told to reset password and have not been able to view my online account in several months as well. I have been trying to resolve billing and technical issues. They read off a script and no assistance is ever provided. Assistance is extremely limited. I traded in an iPhone and amount of $468.00 was never applied to my account for that phone. Reps were able to confirm receipt of the device via serial number and I have literally not been able to resolve any of my issues for more than 10 months, from March 2021 to December 2021. Today my call into T-Mobile started at 3:40pm to 4:40pm and still going, and was just told again hold, holding for 20 minutes and call would be transferred to US Rep. A rep name Sam is online from Philippines.  Again, this rep from Philippines asked me to hold again and I have not received any assistance from anyone within US where I am actually located. What is seriously going on?

14 replies

This is the exact same thing I am going through.  It’s been 6 months for me.  Countless calls chats and in person store visits. Wtf is going on.  My bill is over 340 per month. Give me a break was supposed to be 140.  I don’t know what else to do. Maybe legal action?

This is exactly what I have been experiencing for the past 3 weeks now. Still on hold even now while typing. Reps overseas instead of assisting you with your request, causing you even more trouble. Lack of communication skills. They take their time to say how sorry the feel which takes about 5 to 10 minutes to say it and frustrates you even more. Not that I blame others for lack of language skills its just those with lack of communication skills should not be working in this industry. They keep saying personal guarantee but not sure how to claim this guaranty once they either promise to get back and never do or simply drop your call without getting back. I ask them to repeat my concern they come back to me with completely irrelevant subject. Dear TMOBILE change your reps if you care about wellbing of your customers. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

there is also the Facebook/Twitter route of contacting TMO...going this route lands you with tier 2 support instead of the call in tier 1 support.

I have the same issues. I have been trying for a month and these representative from phillippine do not understand. They keep repeating the same thing again again and they completely ignore what you are explaining to them.  The representative as a person are very nice and keep apologizing but they have not been trained at all with the tmobile system. I have been with the tmibile for more than 15 years and I never had issue with US support REP. Please train them properly before you waist our hours of precious time or bring support back to US. 

Badge

4 days ive been having an issue that they caused and nothing has been fixed. i cant even get into contact with someone here. im getting ready to file legal action. i am so fed up. like i cant even begin to explain how pissed off i am. 

Userlevel 1

Every month for 2 years I have to call T-Mobile and deal with issues to get bounced around and hung up on. I had a defected WiFi device I had for 15 month that I'm waiting to be compensated for and I was being charged for 18 months for 2 devices after receiving a upgrade from a store rep who messed up my whole contract and yes I've ask to speak to the CEO because every supervisor is from the Philippines and doesn't give us information to speak to someone higher so I'm going on all social media platforms I know to find out how we get T-Mobile reps  from the United States to talk to IN AMERICA not a foreign country  

Userlevel 1

I bet the company 1,000,000 dollars that for the two years I've been a customer for T-Mobile that I spent more time on the phone with them dealing with issues than I have speaking to anyone else on this phone friend or family if u add all the times I called for something. THAT IS A BIG PROBLEM AND I HAVE A LIST OF REPRESENTATIVES I MADE THESE STATEMENTS TO AND IF IM LYING THIS IS THE T-MOBILE REP FAVORITE QUOTE

"I ASSURE YOU THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES AND IM SORRY FOR YOUR LAST EXPERIENCE" 🤦I might as well get a job as well cause I know how to people I won't ever meet too. This was the worse two year experience with any company I come out of pocket for.

I am new to T-Mobile—about 1.5 months—and have had only the nicest experience. I was with AT&T for over 27 years. In dealing with their ‘experts’ as they are known, I have had only the greatest and most professional experiences with them to date. I do, however, feel that they do ‘overplay’ their politeness a bit too much. And, as you stated, they speak 100 words that we could state in 10 or 20 words. 

To date, I have had one bill which was a credit and my second bill which will be due later this month will gave a partial credit and should be about $60.00 due. But I don’t foresee any issues with it. However, when I did have the first bill that was paid because of the credit balance, I did call them to discuss it with me and they were on point with the detailed explanation of it. My total billing each month will be a dollar or two over $80.00 which includes financing Apple’s iPhone 14 Pro Max and the Apple AirPods Pro 2nd Generation as well as four small accessories—a case for the phone, the Apple MagSafe Charger, a ZAGG Screen Protector and three lens covers for the camera lenses. Had I remained with AT&T and financed the same six  items the monthly cost would have been $165.00 and the four small items would have been paid in full at the time of purchase. I would have been glad to do so if required but T-M allowed me to finance them over 12 months and the iPhone 14 Pro Max is financed over 24 months for $23.00+ per month. I had a huge trade in value for my 4-year old iPhone XR which brought my cost of the phone down to $350+. AT&T now finances all phones over 36 months, no exception.

So, I have no complaints, at least so far. And I seriously doubt that I will for the first two years. What I will get, if any, for my iPad Pro 12.9” 3rd Generation this time next year, as a trade-in value and the final financed cost is unknown for now. And if Apple does release the super-large 15+ inch screen that is rumored around now, it will be very expensive and whether T-M will finance it is another question. Since it is expected to exceed $2900.00 for WiFi only and $3,250.00 for WiFi + Cellular only Apple might be the only vendor for it. All this is still just a rumor. But if released it will, I expect, sell like hotcakes especially if Apple will bring iPodOS 16 several steps closer to the Mac software and have it perform more or less like the Mac’s twin brother. 

In another two years I may have to amend this comment. I hope not.

Userlevel 2
Badge

I wish that was the same for me and remain hopeful you do not have to amend your comment. Lol :-) Wellop, it appears T-Mobile customer complaints visible all across various social media platforms regarding outsourcing of ALL their customer care calls to Philippines still go ignored. How are customer care calls ‘so called’ randomly routed since T-Mobile’s merger with Sprint? When every last one of my 611 calls since your merger for years regarding technical support, billing and services not working properly at all have ALL gone to T-Mobile Reps in Philippines? Even when I’ve desperately needed advanced Technical Support because I’ve tried the same troubleshooting techniques repeatedly with Reps in Philippines for several months, requested a rep within the US 100 times, stayed on the phone 2 or more hours being transferred throughout Philippines and still did not get a US Rep at all, repeatedly told by T-Mobile Reps in Philippines and supervisors, sorry, there is no way to transfer me to a US Rep, I have one bar to ½ everywhere I go, if I’m on one or two week vacation, travel within the US or to different states, I have 0 bars in states like CA, Las Vegas etc.; all of my T-Mobile customer care calls have been out sourced directly to the Philippines even while in those states too. Why are the same excuses and apologies being given when there’s different technologies corps are using that provide redirection of incoming calls to international phone numbers and outbound call’s from your service provider’s network go directly to the pre-specified destination unbeknownst to the caller. I spent an 1hr on the phone today literally begging and pleading to speak to a technician within the US and just gave up. I was transferred about 9-10 times, repetitive, after 50 mins then finally reached a US Rep in Corporate named Marco and I requested to speak to Corp complaints dept. and he transferred call right back to T-Mobile Rep located in the Philippines. 

Dear T-mobile:

I bought my first cell phone in 2005. it was a BlackBerry through T-mobile. I have always liked T-mobile because some of the innovative things they have done to compete with the other carriers and they have always been very nice. So, I have always had only T-mobile. Thank you.

I now have an iPhone13 pro phone which is on a payment plan. I am still learning how to operate all of the features of this phone because it is much different than a BlackBerry.

Unfortunately, I did not get a chance to comment upon the rep that I talked to online… It did not automatically go to the survey after my call on June 16.

I talked to a very helpful and courteous rep named ‘Joeylyn’ because I was calling Indonesia and could not get through. I called so many times. I asked her if she could please check the lines. I have an unlimited International text and calling plan to over 200 countries. I often have problems when I call friends in Indonesia. It is often hard to get a good connection, maybe because of their infrastructure and inferior phones. Well, she checked everything out for me and got the same messages and results that I did. I guess the friend I was calling in Indonesia had turned off their phone or had bad weather… Also, I called my friend’s mom and It connected to someone else. It is always an adventure when I call there.

Anyway, I would like to submit a 5-star rating for Ms. Joeylyn!

Thank you,

Mark

Clearwater, FL

I have been calling 611 from March 2021 to December 2021 about 20 times per month trying to just simply get assistance regarding billing and technical support; and literally every single one of my calls go to T-Mobiles representatives located in the Philippines, overseas. I have requested to speak to a supervisor, manager, or even T-Mobile complaints department for 10 months. I have taken multiple surveys and explained this same issue. T-Mobile Reps in Philippines then transfer me to T-Mobile Reps in London or UK. Prior to T-Mobile merger with Sprint. Customer Service with T-Mobile any time of the day was awesome, fast, efficient and you were not kept on the phone at all. A T-Mobile team was normally assigned and you even had a follow up call from those team members making sure your services were working properly and questions were completely answered. I do not know what happened since Merger??? My services have been extremely poor-horrible, customer service with T-Mobile has been a complete nightmare!! Although, they apologize repeatedly, are very patient and nice, you have to constantly repeat the same issue to reps in Philippines. Unfortunately, the issues are then misconstrued into something you did not ask for or requested.  I literally spend about 40 minutes or more than an 1 hour explaining those same issues to reps over and over and over and over again. I have stayed on the phone literally several hours per day trying to get assistance. Have been severely inconvenienced and have wasted an tremendous amount of time and hours per day. I have been begging to speak to someone within US regarding my billing and technical issues. Placing calls from morning, to afternoon, and well into the evening, on holidays, during vacation, it does not matter. The assistance is the same, extremely circular, repetitive and you cannot get anyone from US with T-Mobile. Reps repeatedly apologize, state they cannot and refuse to transfer my call to a US representative and repeatedly stated they are unable to do that. One rep stated wait until we call you back because your calls will only be directed to us. No has called me back in two or more weeks now. They state they will have a supervisor and manager to call you back and no never calls back. I am literally on the call now and have been placed on hold, now being told the call cannot be transferred. I do not understand this? I am located within US and not located in Philippines or UK, do not travel internationally and I am not understanding why my calls are all going directly to T-Mobile Reps in Philippines?? I’m a regular T-Mobile customer and not with T-Mobile Boost nor on a T-Mobile pay as you go phone nor Prepaid. I have a regular plan with all monthly payments being paid on time since sign up 2018. Not understanding why my line of service is going directly to Reps in Philippines??? Reps explained they are paid to assist T-Mobile customers and have to work that way and this was not like this prior to merger with Sprint. Someone please assist. I have not been able to resolve anything with the past 10 months.   I am unable to login into my T-Mobile account as well. Immediately after I login I am booted off account immediately and message appears. Repeatedly told to reset password and have not been able to view my online account in several months as well. I have been trying to resolve billing and technical issues. They read off a script and no assistance is ever provided. Assistance is extremely limited. I traded in an iPhone and amount of $468.00 was never applied to my account for that phone. Reps were able to confirm receipt of the device via serial number and I have literally not been able to resolve any of my issues for more than 10 months, from March 2021 to December 2021. Today my call into T-Mobile started at 3:40pm to 4:40pm and still going, and was just told again hold, holding for 20 minutes and call would be transferred to US Rep. A rep name Sam is online from Philippines.  Again, this rep from Philippines asked me to hold again and I have not received any assistance from anyone within US where I am actually located. What is seriously going on?

I think it’s time for me to leave T-Mobile after 11 years. Their customer service was the reason I was with them so long. Now their customer service is very poor. I can no longer speak to someone whose first language is English. Very hard to get the help I need.

oh, I hear you!! Yes ever since they merged with sprint, our issues get dealt with with people in another country instead of here in America! Like what the hell is going on with T-Mobile they suck! they’re charging me for any piece of equipment that I return six months ago and they’re still charging me for it. It’s about time that T-Mobile will take responsibility for their people in the Philippines, who don’t know crap about what the hell is going on here in America! Like seriously do you think the Philippines are all that but they’re not their people are so uneducated and I’ve been dealing with this issue about that six months ago and they’re charging me for it still! People in the Philippines do not know what the hell they’re talking about. How are you gonna go send an issue what I’m dealing with here in the United States of America across the freaking country to help me with the issue? The CEO or somebody in T-Mobile here in America needs to understand what the hell is going on with these people!!😡😡😡

Yes you’ve been with them 11 years. I’ve been with them eight years. Yeah I like the Customer Service one I used to speak to an American now I gotta speak to a Philippines across the freaking country to deal with this freaking issue here in the United States of America,! I understand now I can’t get the help that I need either!! I don’t know how the CEO of T-Mobile here in America doesn’t see or doesn’t read of what is happening with us people here, there people here in the United States,

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Yes you’ve been with them 11 years. I’ve been with them eight years. Yeah I like the Customer Service one I used to speak to an American now I gotta speak to a Philippines across the freaking country to deal with this freaking issue here in the United States of America,! I understand now I can’t get the help that I need either!! I don’t know how the CEO of T-Mobile here in America doesn’t see or doesn’t read of what is happening with us people here, there people here in the United States,

the mass majority of the companies you deal with today when it comes to support are using other countries to do so..