Solved

All Text not showing on usage details

• 21 September 2018
  • 3 replies

why can’t I see all my sent or received text on my usage detail summary when I log into my account? It’s been happening for a year now. Plz help!

icon

Best answer by tmo_amanda 24 September 2018, 20:08

Hey, @magenta6230427​!

Wow, this has been going on for awhile! Are you the primary account holder? I'm wondering if this is due to permissions. Follow these steps to see if your My T-Mobile permissions need updated: Set up My T-Mobile permissions. Let me know if that does the trick.

View original

3 replies

Hey, @magenta6230427​!

Wow, this has been going on for awhile! Are you the primary account holder? I'm wondering if this is due to permissions. Follow these steps to see if your My T-Mobile permissions need updated: Set up My T-Mobile permissions. Let me know if that does the trick.

Hey, @magenta6230427​!

Just checking in to see if you were able to look over my reply from a few days ago. If you're still having issues viewing your text usage after following the steps I posted, please let me know.

I am having that same exact issue, particularly with one specific number. I just wasted 1 hour of my time on the line with tech support. I need the usage details for an ongoing criminal investigation and no one can help me. I don't want the original text messages; I just want to see the usage details back and forth. I can see them for other numbers but not that specific number. Why is that?