Question

Any Changes Made

• 20 September 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge

I have been a T-Mobile customer for 16 years and every time I make a change to my account; it doesn’t happen until I do a follow-up call to you all.  I am a Magenta 55 customer at this time and I initially had two phones on my account.  In April 2021 that changed and I confirmed everything with the agent after the changes were made.  My mistake was that I didn’t follow-up with a phone call to T-Mobile the following month to make sure the change went in as I have done in the past because of my in-depth conversation with the agent after the 2nd line was dropped from my account.  I have just gotten off of a call with a supervisor in the Charleston call center, Andrew W. #12455931, who has informed me that he would have to reach out to the 3 different centers that handled my call in April to listen to the recording and get back with me before being able to make account adjustments from April to now with a possible callback date of October 4, 2021.  He also informed that he could do a 60-day or possibly do a 90-day account dispute to make account adjustments for 3 months.

To have to go through every time a change is made to my account is ridiculous; me, the customer having to follow-up with T-Mobile to make sure you all have actually implemented the changes I requested.  It absolutely makes no sense that I would be on a family plan with one phone and nothing in your system flagged it after all these months!! 

WHAT MUST I DO TO MAKE SURE THIS DOESN’T HAPPEN TO ME AGAIN??    

2 replies

Badge

Nothing else.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

personally i would make sure there was some type of paper trail. you might opt to contact them either through Facebook or Twitter..anything said back and forth would be on record that you physically have in front of you as it happens.

as for the site here its primarily peer to peer with some TMO moderation to keep order only..they do not have account access etc.