Solved

Anyone having problems viewing their bill?

For the past week, when I click on "view my bill", it flashes to the page where I can see where my bills are, but then flashes back to my previous page.  I called support and they stated that they are updating the system and it would just take a few days and I should be able to see my bills.  Its been over a week and still I can't view my bill.  I'm hoping that support will let me know when this will be resolved!!  I called and asked for a paper bill, but that never arrived.

icon

Best answer by tmo_chris 31 May 2017, 20:15

I agree! This would be super frustrating! Please Contact Us again when you have a moment and ask the person you speak with to check to see if your line is set as the primary account holder for my.t-mobile.com. They will know where to look and confirm you are set up correctly.

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6

Yikes, @aileen616​! We don't want your statements doing this disappearing act. Are you accessing your bills online through a laptop or desktop; or through the T-Mobile app?

- Marissa

Just checking in here to see how things were going. Have you been able to view your bill?

Hey there! It has been awhile since we last heard from you. How are things going?

I am on a laptop, Mac OS El Capitan, using safari.  I've also tried Firefox.  I can not see my bills.  When I click on "View My bill", it flashes to that screen when I can see my statements, for a brief second, and then it comes back to this screen.  I've called and asked to go back to paper bills, but I still have not received my last paper bill.  I've tried using the app, as well, but it keeps saying that my line is not the primary one (although it is and I've set permissions for all users to be able to see the bill) and I can't see my bill on the app.  This is very frustrating to me.

I agree! This would be super frustrating! Please Contact Us again when you have a moment and ask the person you speak with to check to see if your line is set as the primary account holder for my.t-mobile.com. They will know where to look and confirm you are set up correctly.

Use Google crome and no issues there

I can’t see my bill either. I should be able to see the amount due, and any credits applied (which is the case here). I am using the app so this is totally creating an issue with me. I am sorry I changed carriers to be honest. There has been nothing but confusion on the part of T-Mobile since May 30, 2020. I have two phones on my account. I am the primary account holder, and they knew I was trading my iPhone in yet they put the SIM card that belonged to the Samsung on my account in my phone. I had no idea until a friend asked “who is this?” When I texted her. Then to add fury to the fire, my service isn’t good—all the spinning to connect is quite nauseating. They say they’re “number one“ but are they really??