Assurant Replacement Devices Are Defective

• 24 July 2022
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Do Not Purchase the Assurant Insurance (DBA American Security Insurance Company). It is a waste of money and time. They charge a certain fee for Each Line Every Month. Then, when you have a claim, they charge an Additional Large Premium cost for each Claim. It is not worth the money. Then, the Customer Service is the Absolute Worst. They make it hard to receive a replacement device. 

To report a claim over the phone, you will get hung up on alot. They will lie about the 'reason' for your claim. The replacement devices were full of malware and defective upon arrival.

They do not like to honor their 180 day warranty. They just sent me back my old phone. The only way to submit a warranty claim is to call and they will give you a hard time over the phone.

I will be removing this service. It is not needed when they take your money easily but do not want you to use their service.

I am so disappointed in this company. T-Mobile try a different insurance company. I am thinking about leaving T-Mobile as well because their service is lacking and then, having to deal with a fraudulent insurance company as well is too exhausting.

Save Yourself the headache, the reviews are here for you to really choose wisely. You do not want to deak with companies that do not have Integrity

0 replies

Be the first to reply!