Solved

Autopay eligibility

My account says:

Autopay

Your account is not eligible for AutoPay

How can I become eligible for AutoPay?

It is such a hassle to pay that every month manually while most of other stuff is paid automatically.

icon

Best answer by tmo_marissa 25 May 2018, 18:34

Hey, @dohque​! Sorry for the delay here -- if you're sticking with a No Credit Check option, then there isn't a way to use AutoPay through T-Mobile. However, you can try reaching out to your financial institution and see if they have an automated bill pay system! There are some third party services that you can use to schedule bill payments, too -- I just don't know which ones work with T-Mobile, so you'd need to do a little research. If you find one you like, please come back and let us know -- other users might benefit from the tip! 😊

View original

9 replies

Hey there!

Do you know what account type you have? If you can provide account type and rate plan, we can better take a look!

-Lauren

Not really sure what you mean as "account type and rate plan".

Here what I've found in My T-Mobile:

Simple Choice Promo $100.00

Unlimited 4G LTE smartphone data

Unlimited Talk & Text

2 lines included $40 per additional line

SCNC FAM UnlTT+D 2lines incl.

If this is not what we are looking for let me know where can figure out my account type and rate plan.

$100.00

Hmm.

Looking at that rate plan, you should be eligible for autopay.

Have you had any issues with autopay rejecting in the past for whatever reason?

-Lauren

It never worked for me and I never had time to solve that with customer support.

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Did you sign up for a No Credit Check account? If so, you wouldn't be eligible for our AutoPay option. If that's not the case, then you'll definitely wanna reach out to our Care team when you get the chance.

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hi again.

Just wanted to see if this was taken care of. Please let us know.

Just wanted to check in again to see if you possibly are on a no credit check account! 😊

-Lauren

I think I'm on a no credit check account and this is a reason why account is not eligible for AutoPay.

Is there a way I can stay with same or similar plan but get AutoPay?

Userlevel 6

Hey, @dohque​! Sorry for the delay here -- if you're sticking with a No Credit Check option, then there isn't a way to use AutoPay through T-Mobile. However, you can try reaching out to your financial institution and see if they have an automated bill pay system! There are some third party services that you can use to schedule bill payments, too -- I just don't know which ones work with T-Mobile, so you'd need to do a little research. If you find one you like, please come back and let us know -- other users might benefit from the tip! 😊