Solved

Autopay Refusing to Setup

• 20 December 2019
  • 6 replies

I've been having a number of issues with my bill this month. I had put 2 months worth of money onto my balance, but when I went to go and pay my bill with that prepaid balance (which is correctly showing on my account) I noticed I couldn't use that balance.

I figured I'd just pay my balance from my bank account and worry about figuring out how to use prepaid next month, because my bill is due today. But when I went to pay, I noticed that despite using the same payment method I've always used to pay my balance, all I did was add that money to my available prepaid balance!

Its probably safe to assume that, that's my fault, so I figured I'd just setup Autopay since that seemed to be the only viable way of using my Prepaid Balance. But whenever I go to setup Autopay, no matter what settings I tick, the Continue button is CONSTANTLY greyed out and refuses to let me actually set it up. I've tried raising the default amount of money Autopay will take, but that didn't help. I've tried changing the date further out, but that didn't help. I know my payment method is valid as I just used it to (accidentally) put more money on my Prepaid Balance.

So what do I do? Autopay won't let me setup. My Prepaid Balance has 3 months worth of money on it and I seem to have no way to access it to pay this month's bill...

icon

Best answer by syaoran 20 December 2019, 19:32

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

The online system seems to be broken!  Use *233 or call Customer Care to set it up.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Maybe give it a try today.  I was having issues getting it to pay my postpaid account bill early but it finally worked last night.  From Friday to Sunday evening, it would just time out.  Around 10PM ET, it went through quick and instantly showed the transaction on my card.  If you still have issues getting it setup, Customer Care should be able to do it for you. 

Userlevel 4

Just checking in here to see if you still need assistance getting your Autopay set up?

Userlevel 3

Good morning, @illuvial​!

Did you get everything sorted out with AutoPay? If you're still having issues, you'll want to work with Customer Care via 611 or *233. 

Badge

WHY DON’T YOU JUST FIX THE WEBPAGE?  DUUUUUUUUUH.  I’M NOT DIALING 233 OR WHATEVER, I’M DIALING ATT FOR A NEW CARRIER THAT CAN FIX A WEBPAGE WITHOUT BEING STUPID.

Badge

THIS STUPID ISSUE STILL EXISTS A YEAR LATER, DUUUUUUH, HOW PATHETIC IS THAT?