Solved

Bill

need to print my bill for school address prove but not be able just be able to see but do not have the op to save or print

icon

Best answer by gramps28 3 June 2019, 04:15

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

View or print your bill & payments

Prepaid doesn't have detailed billing so you may not be able to print it.

I don't have the money til nov 30. Can't pay til nov 30

I payed 60 dollars and my bill was 77 dollars Will the Wi-Fi still work or it won’t till I pay it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I payed 60 dollars and my bill was 77 dollars Will the Wi-Fi still work or it won’t till I pay it?

Are you talking about the wifi on the phone? If so it will still work.

Every month my bill goes up my bill shouldn’t be this high I’m only paying for one phone and the internet my other two phones are paid off my bill should be lower then it is

My name is lucine b my phone number is 404******* 

I made a payment arrangement for the month of June. the first payment is due tomorrow but I get a notification that 543 is due right away 

if I get rid of T-Mobile can I still keep the internet cause every month there’s something different I’m just tired 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

you will need to contact TMO either by calling in (tier 1 support) or through one of their social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter (tier 2 support). the site here is primarily peer to peer assistance

with that being said..stop posting personal info..fully public site and everyone and their mom how have you phone number.

hello

current bill

I need more time on my bill

Why did you all change the chat line