Question

billing issue

• 26 September 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

I switched from Sprint to Tmobile last year. My payment has always been 150.00 for 3phones and apple watch. Two months ago I was asked for proof of military history. I spoke to someone a tmoblie and told them it was my husband   was the one  who had been in the service. So I was told that I would have to end my account and reopen  account under his name. This we did and we send in proof of service which got approved. So the 1st month I still got charged the 150 that I had been paying every month. My husband also got charged 50 in the same time. The second month which was this month Sept the bill was 225.00. I want to know why the bill went up $75 when we are suppose to be getting a military discount. The account name is Jeffrey Jacobs 810 4234222 or 810 5227213. Please help me with this. thanks

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

This is a public user to user forum with some tmobile moderation that don't have account access so I suggest you delete the personal information from this post.

If you need help try contacting Tmobile support using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms to see if they can help you they also are a higher tier of support.