Question

Billing Question/Issue

Badge

My account was paid in full, yet TMobile is billing me $92 as immediately due on my account.  My bank records show that except for the payment arrangement there is no outstanding balance owed of $92.  The bank has reversed all INSF charges on TMobile as my courtesy pay on my bank account was inadvertently not applied.  My records show a $40 payment was made in full by my bank to TMobile and therefore no additional fees should have accrued for $92.  Please correct your records and contact me immediately.  Thank you.  J. McCoy  

5 replies

Badge

The Reversed INSUFF Fee was processed on 4/27/22 for $30 and the $40 outstanding balance was paid in full to T Mobile on 4/28/22.   The courtesy pay feature was on my bank account but did not process correctly.  My bank is transitioning to new account numbers.  T Mobile is showing I have a balance of $92 due immediately.  This is incorrect and should be reversed as I paid the $40 outstanding charge owed in full on 4/28.  I have a payment arrangement for $46 on 5/12 and $46 on 5/22.  Please correct your records accordingly.  Thank you.    

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

no one here can help you with this. This is a Peer to Peer fourm. You need to contact support by calling or through their online accounts to have this matte r corrected

Someone wen to a store to pay my bill, I have auto pymts and its not even due, is someone trying to take over my account

why $10.00 wasn’t credited to my cr card?

we discussed this matter two days and it still not resolved.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

why $10.00 wasn’t credited to my cr card?

we discussed this matter two days and it still not resolved.

This is basically a user to user forum with some tmobile moderation that don't have account access so you need to contact Tmobile support using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms or calling.