Question

Billing Split

• 20 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge
  • First activity
  • 1 reply

Have a simple request. On an account with 4 lines, can I setup a different credit card to auto-pay each line? Seems pretty simple request, but one that stumps the support personnel. Can this be done with a business account, a retail account etc?

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

I’ve never heard of this being done.What you’re asking for is a family account that acts like individual accounts. It would probably be best to just let one account be lead and auto-pay into that account each month. You could probably also use your banks online billpay to pay your share into the account each month just before the due date. I have not tried this to see what affect it would have on T-Mobile’s autopay discount. Just thinking out loud.

Badge

Yeah, this makes sure each individual family member knows what they are spending. It is a family account, and overall the head of family is still responsible for paying all costs, but each individual is still accountable for their own. (That was why I got separate credit cards for each family member as well). I really want to setup Autopay for each number.

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

I understand this used to be available on a Sprint “Friends and Family” account. Never heard of T-Mobile doing it.