Question

Blocked numbers?

• 16 February 2022
  • 7 replies

Badge

I have a number blocked. Somehow I'm still getting harassing voicemails even though the phone doesn't ring. How do I make it stop? 

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

did you block it through the site or through the phone itself?

Badge

I did it through the phone settings. When I go through the process on the website I always end up back at the phone settings. It's shows the number is blocked but I'm still getting voicemails. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

phone purchased from TMO or brought to TMO from another carrier/purchased from another vendor?

Badge

It was bought from T-Mobile. I think I'm just going to have to change my number. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

there should be a deeper block you can do..are you able to add their number to call screener? i tend to do both through the phone dialer app as well as call screener..worst case you might have to contact TMO and have them block it completely.

Badge +1

Use **67*15555555555# in your phones dialer app then you won't receive any voicemails from internal blacklist you setup or from numbers blocked with a 3rd party app.

All this does is change the number of for where blocked calls goto. It works because I use it myself.

Hope this helps you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

You actually can’t, except by completely disabling voicemail or changing your number. The problem is that anyone can call the voicemail number and leave a message for your line.