CALL ME BACK !

• 9 October 2018
  • 7 replies

YOU ALL HAD ME WAITING 3 TIMES FOR 3 HOURS TODAY.

AND THEN HUNG UP.

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH TMOBILE?

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Oh dear! I'm so sorry you're having a rough time reaching out to support.  What seems to be the problem?  If it's not spefically account related, perhaps we can be of assistance.  Otherwise, you might want to contact T-Force via Facebook or Twitter.

I WAITED 3 TIMES YESTERDAY FOR 3 HOURS EACH AND THEN WHEN I ANSWER THE CALL BACK THEY HANG UP BECAUSE I GUESS I WASN'T "FAST ENOUGH"

RUNNING AFTER MY PHONE.

JULIE xxx-xxx-xxxx

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Im sorry, I should have emphasized that no one here can access your account and I went ahead and flagged your post so the moderators can remove your phone number as you shouldn't post your personal information on a public forum.

What do you mean by "running after my phone"?  Is it missing?

Userlevel 3

Hello, Julie!

Gosh, I'm sorry you've spent so much time with us on the phone today and ended in us hanging up on you. Have you been able to get what's going on taken care of? If not, please give us a better idea of what's going on and we'll do our best to help.

*Please note that if account access is necessary, I recommend contacting T-Force via Facebook or Twitter as they'll be able to assist you with your account or you can use an option here: Community-2153

Help

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

We have a loose Boricua in the house. :robot:

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Help

you might want to add a bit of detail on what you have going on.

TMO/Sprint stopped employing psychics YEARS ago..