Can a sales rep mess with my phone service?

• 30 November 2020
  • 0 replies

Badge

I went into T-Mobile to sign my two daughters up and get them the “highly advertised” 12 PRO phones. We spent a couple hours porting their numbers over from AT&T.  We walked out the door only to find out they were the 12MINI not PRO. I did not know the difference.  I went back into the same rep. the next day and he said “that is what you asked for.”  I showed him the advertisement on their own walls in the store and he said “we didn’t have any in stock and won’t until late December.”  He NEVER told me that AND we would have waited until the PRO was in stock. There was no hurry.  This misleading Rep. (RJ) just wanted the sale. I was furious!  Single Mom and he took advantage of me!  I have been a customer for years!  He just smiled and said “sorry.” 

That same night, my phone started glitching causing me to turn it on/off multiple times.  It has NOT worked the same since that day.  I feel RJ went in and messed with my service. Every time I use Siri or Maps, it reads “the certificate for this server is invalid. You might be connecting to a server that is pretending to be gsp-ssl.ls.apple.com.  Your confidential information is at risk.”  

0 replies

Be the first to reply!