Solved

Can someone provide me all of the contact information for support and complaints for T-mobile please

Hello:  Could anyone provide me all the addresses, emails, and other contact methods I can use to send a complaint to t-mobile?

I have the Customer Relations address for Albuquerque NM.  I need more.

*  I have been an impeccable customer of T-Mobile for 15 continuous years. 

*  We want to open a Senior Plan account, my husband applied for his own t-mobile account.  During the "phoned in" application process, he was told there "was an issue"  with his information.  He was told to go into a T-mobile store and present his official photo id (Driver's License and official Social Security Card.  He did.

*  The store rep faxed it to the t-Mobile FRAUD dept per Activations dept instruction.

*  We received a letter 3 weeks later stating "The principal reasons your scores did not qualify include:  UNABLE TO VERIFY CUSTOMER IDENTITY"

*  I called t-mobile who stated to me that they did a credit inquiry and could not verify the customer identity.  No other info was provided.  The t-mobile customer services rep stated we had to call the credit bureau (which was Transunion)

*  We called Transunion who, after verifying that my husband was who he said he was through a battery of questions, INSISTED that there is nothing wrong with his credit, Identity or could not come up with any other discrepancy on his credit report...  There is no hold, or fraud alert or other irregularities with his credit report or social security number.

WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO TO GET T-MOBILE TO  OPEN A NEW ACCOUNT FOR US AND NO ONE CAN OR IS WILLING TO HELP US. HOW ELSE IS HE SUPPOSED TO PROVE HIS IDENTITY!!

BTW,,, my husband's credit score is 971 out of 1000 reported to us on the letter of REJECTION from t-mobile.

If anyone else had encountered an issue like this please respond.  I would like to email, fax, picket... anything to get t-mobile to do their job right and open us a Senior plan account in my husband's name.

thank you in advance for your assistance.

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 1 April 2018, 23:15

View original

17 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

This really should have been a much smoother process for you and your husband and I'm sorry you've had a lot of trouble. I do think our T-Force team can dive into this and can give you some help resolve this. Working with folks that have account access is the best bet on getting this resolved. You can reach out to our T-Force team through the Facebook or Twitter links in my badge or on our Community-2153​ page. Give them a chance to give you a hand with this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

magenta4525819 wrote:

BTW,,, my husband's credit score is 971 out of 1000 reported to us on the letter of REJECTION from t-mobile.

How is your husband's credit score is 971 when the highest the FICO can be is 850?

I don't know how his score can be 971.  

It states this verbatim on the letter we received

"Date of consumer report:  03/04/2018 

Your credit score: 971

Scores range from a low of 1 to a high of 1000. "   .....  The letter states that Transunion provided T-Mobile the information that "may have influenced our decision"

I did that.  I contacted them via chat through the customer contact link.  Regular customer service people.  They couldn't help me.  In fact, I listed my phone number and asked them to call me only if they found a solution.  I made it clear I did NOT want them to call me just to say they were sorry, that they couldn't...... guess what??  Got at call about 30 minutes later telling me they were sorry they couldn't help me.... yah.... I screamed.

so like I said, I am asking for any address I can find. thanks.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Ah okay. That's a bummer. I appreciate you giving that a shot, but I was thinking you should give our T-Force team a shot at this. They're reachable through the Facebook or Twitter links on the same Community-2153​ page. Don't get me wrong, you still should be able to get help through our chat service, but our T-Force folks also have account access and may be able to take another look at this for you. Sorry to be so insistent, but I just wanna make sure we've exhausted all resources to get you help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

According to TransUnion they're scores only go to 850.

How Often Should I Check Credit Score | TransUnion

I don't know where Tmobile came up with that score.

I don't know where T-Mobile came up with that score either.... Nevertheless.... It's obvious that it is not the score holding us back.   

I now have news about the situation.  I will post an update in a few days.

Userlevel 3

Hey, @magenta4525819​!

You mentioned that you have updates for us; I'm hoping that T-Force was able to help out. Keep us posted! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hello again.

Please let us know if you were able to reach out to our T-Force team and get some additional help. Thanks.

FICO and Credit Scores are not the same. FICO scores run lower than credit scores

Sim card came in mail. Took sim card down Tmobile store. ONCE at store: Sold me on trade in your device, pay taxes and we will give you a ipohne 12. Pay taxes!!! phone bill came - Tmobile lies!!. Tmobile lied to us. Dealing with online support who are just as wrong. Sprint bad business dealing all over again...

SAY WHAT YOU MEAN-MEAN WHAT YOU SAY. 

Filling BBB complaint, filling a legal complaint.  This matter is not over!!! Speaking to legal today!!!

Badge

This really should have been a much smoother process for you and your husband and I'm sorry you've had a lot of trouble. I do think our T-Force team can dive into this and can give you some help resolve this. Working with folks that have account access is the best bet on getting this resolved. You can reach out to our T-Force team through the Facebook or Twitter links in my badge or on our Community-2153​ page. Give them a chance to give you a hand with this.

T-Mobile is horrible on service.

Ordered home internet and the modem is only delivering 20 mb of download speeds.

This was last Monday.

Two nights straight I spent 2 hours on hold and finally gave up.

On Tuesday morning I spoke with a Manager by the name of Carlos after their  CSR told me 3 times that he had my back only trying to end the call by asking me if I wanted to send the modem back and keep Cox. Carlos promised a callback on Thursday evening at 6pm which never came.

I called corporate on Friday morning and the first time I got thru after a long wait someone picked up then hung up immediately.

On the second call the secretary told me that she would put me thru to the presidents office only to transfer me back to the main queue.

I have given up and will keep my cox cable.

Badge

Yes I spoke with them regarding my information being leaked no compensation at all after that I’m sorry but we are taking extreme measures I got even more irate bcuz they seem to be upset like it was they information leaked but I can tell u guys now fair shake is ready to help us reach out to them everyone that were involved please 

Badge

Yes I spoke with them regarding my information being leaked no compensation at all after that I’m sorry but we are taking extreme measures I got even more irate bcuz they seem to be upset like it was they information leaked but I can tell u guys now fair shake is ready to help us reach out to them everyone that were involved please 

You make no sense.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

You make no sense.

he/she is trying to get everyone to bandwagon up and contact the fair shake group about not getting compensation for the breach when its barely been a week and the companies that have been hit are still getting things figured out on their own end, fix how they got in and im sure trying to figure out who alls info was taken and whos wasnt..

Badge

You or it seem to be the Indian they hired I see as u can see but again everyone fair shake is willing to help each one of us because at the end of the day we were supposed to be protected and for u Lil guy keep up the good work maybe u will get a free upgrade!!

Badge

T-Mobile is horrible on service.

Ordered home internet and the modem is only delivering 20 mb of download speeds.

This was last Monday.

Two nights straight I spent 2 hours on hold and finally gave up.

On Tuesday morning I spoke with a Manager by the name of Carlos after their  CSR told me 3 times that he had my back only trying to end the call by asking me if I wanted to send the modem back and keep Cox. Carlos promised a callback on Thursday evening at 6pm which never came.

I called corporate on Friday morning and the first time I got thru after a long wait someone picked up then hung up immediately.

On the second call the secretary told me that she would put me thru to the presidents office only to transfer me back to the main queue.

I have given up and will keep my cox cable.

You can also reach out to get assistance I must agree they are by far the worse I have ever endured I should of never went with them