Solved

Can't get in to my account page--loop problem

• 15 December 2018
  • 6 replies

I am using my husband's account to ask this question.

We joined t-mobile at same time and he is able to log in and go into his account page BUT NOT MINE!

I can log in  but it will go to the main page of t-mobile.  I tried to click to my account but no luck at all.

It keeps redirecting back to t mobile page.  I can't pay my bill, change my setting, etc.  Totally useless!

And when trying to log in this community, it keeps saying "the email is existing."   I was not log in or set up something with email at all.

My account is screwed up!!!  Please help!

I tried  to call in 3 times and they all can not help.  One of them even said it's the t mobile problem that lasts 3 months already.

Well, if it's t mobile problem , why you are not fixing it yet???   I am very frustrated  it.

icon

Best answer by tmo_chris 20 December 2018, 16:48

View original

6 replies

I'm having exact same problem and it's just a waste of time when calling in.

They said they submitted a helpdesk request to fix my account issue which could take up to 3 days.

It's now 3 months already!!!

Userlevel 3

Hey there!

That's definitely not something we should just be brushing off. Do you know if there has been a ticket or any follow up on an existing ticket made? Have you tried reaching out to T-Force on FB or Twitter? They are often a great resource for ticket files and easy follow up!

-Lauren

Hi Lauren,

Thanks for reaching out. I tried to call in couple times and live chat but

no luck.

The lady that I spoke with last time said she submitted a ticket and the

issue should be resolved within 72 hours.

I just have to idea of how to follow up with that open ticket.

I have 3 lines under this account and now they're all having trouble with

refilling.

Have a great day,

Trinh

I have that ticket number and waited over 3 days and they can not figure it out why. 

I ended up telling them change the log in email and it fixed the problem.   Maybe you guys can try it. And please report if it works to help more people.

Userlevel 4

Hey @trinhthuy 

How long ago was this ticket filed? If it has been over 3 days, please do call us again so our team of experts folks can see what is going on.

Was just stuck in a similar login error loop!

The login did not recognize the T-Mobile phone number. It allowed me to enter my email but told me there was no phone number associated with my account. When I tried to add my number, I was told it was already registered with another user.

I WANT TO SCREAM.