Solved

Can't log in to My T-Mobile account

• 29 September 2018
  • 5 replies

I get a frowny emoji and an error "something's not right" every time I try to log in ever since changing to T-Mobile ONE plan. Tech support hung up on me twice and won't call me back. I can't sign in to your app either, and when I call customer support and enter my phone number, it says it's inactive even though I have text, talk and data all working.

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 3 October 2018, 18:39

Okay I'm glad the number shoes up. So getting a Help Desk ticket filed for this is the next step. Are you able to reach out to our T-Force team through the social media links on our Community-2153​ page?

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Wow that is super odd, but I'm sure this can be resolved once things are sorted out with your number. Just to be clear, you only changed the rate plan? You never opted to change the number as well. I don't want you to post your number here on the forum but if you press #686# on your dialer, is that the same number you gave our Tech support team? Sorry to hear the call disconnected but I really wanna make sure you get help with this.

I changed the rate plan from prepaid 10gb to tmobile one. They didn't transfer my number at first so I had a new number until I called back and had them transfer my number. The #686# gives me the correct number that I had them transfer.

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Okay I'm glad the number shoes up. So getting a Help Desk ticket filed for this is the next step. Are you able to reach out to our T-Force team through the social media links on our Community-2153​ page?

Yes I can. Should I just Facebook message for the rest of support?

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Yep! You can use the Facebook option from the link that I posted above. That'll get you were you need to go.