Question

Can't make T-Mobile ID and adjust my billing settings

• 23 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

So, I signed up for T-Mobile home internet a few weeks ago.  So far, it has been absolutely great, I can’t complain about the service.  What I do have a problem with at the moment is that I am just unable to make an ID.  I literally just can not access my account, and T-Mobile phone support has been no help.  They suggested to just close my account and make a whole new one all together because, you know, why not.  Has anyone else run into this issue and know a possible solution?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Have you tried the steps in this link,?

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/account/set-up-and-manage-your-t-mobile-id

Badge

I have.  When I first went to sign up, it said that the email used to sign up for my account was not the same that I was inputting on the t-mobile ID screen.  When I called into T-Mobile phone support, they told me that it looks like the store put in my email wrong (they put in x@gmail.com supposedly).  It was updated to be my actual email address, but the problem has persisted.  At this point, I was able to make an ID to access T-Mobile Community, but when I try to link it to my home internet number, it tells me F451 and that it can’t proceed.

yes what a nightmare ,2 weeks trying to get an ID  i called several times  , chatted for hours , went to tmobile store, no one can help, HOURS and DAYS of wasted time.i lost out on the youtube TV discount because of this despite being told that they would still give it to me since i ordered internet during the promotion, they have no problem sending the bill already though,  , i was going to transfer my phone over from AT&T but now dont trust tmobile if they cant figure out how to get something so simple straight . 

Badge

Yes! Received internet set up about 3 weeks ago. Multiple calls with tmobile “techs” that have no answer. Multiple tickets opened and then closed with no resolution. It says I have a tmobile id but everytime i put the phone # in- i get an error. Tmobile doesnt see id on their end. But i got emails saying it was set up! Cant check account usage or do anything!! Im so fustrated and the last person i talked to closed ticket and said its a known issue. But according to the forum this has been an issue for over a year or so. Tmobile needs to get it together!! 

Badge

I’m ready to contact a contract attorney at this point because I should have access to my account, and it’s ridiculous that I still do not, promotions go by the wayside, information goes by the wayside, as does customer service and any answers, and I’m fairly confident my contract’s been broken at this point...