Solved

Can't received or make calls at home

Hello anybody there can help me improve the signal at home. T-Mobile send me cell spot but result still the same. Installed Uniden U60 cell booster still the same. Calls drop, spotty, can't receive or make calls. Chat or text works. My internet is good. T-Mobile map coverage showing my place has fair signal outdoor occasionally indoor but can't make calls. Tried calling outside still not going through. Tmobile tech support tried to call me 3X and drop calls or spotty. I tried Wifi calling even worst. Any recommendations out there. Thank you Arnold

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 23 July 2018, 20:43

Oh man, this is a tough one. You've done a lot already and the Cellspot is normally the best fix for signal in a specific area other than Wi-Fi. Since the coverage is fair where you are, the best bet is to file a Service Complaint with our Tech Care folks. I know engineering is aware of where we can use some coverage "love" but a Service Complaint's a great way to have this reported.

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Oh man, this is a tough one. You've done a lot already and the Cellspot is normally the best fix for signal in a specific area other than Wi-Fi. Since the coverage is fair where you are, the best bet is to file a Service Complaint with our Tech Care folks. I know engineering is aware of where we can use some coverage "love" but a Service Complaint's a great way to have this reported.

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hello again!

Just want to make sure we get you some help with this. Please reply and let us know if you still need assistance.

Checking in here one last time to see how things are going. Please let us know if you still need help.

Hello anybody there can help me improve the signal at home. T-Mobile send me cell spot but result still the same. Installed Uniden U60 cell booster still the same. Calls drop, spotty, can't receive or make calls. Chat or text works. My internet is good. T-Mobile map coverage showing my place has fair signal outdoor occasionally indoor but can't make calls. Tried calling outside still not going through. Tmobile tech support tried to call me 3X and drop calls or spotty. I tried Wifi calling even worst. Any recommendations out there. Thank you Arnold

Bull. I have complain numerous times. Today is my grand daughters birthday and its been 2 hours and it still has not sent out. We need towers in our area either that sign up for trac phones and dump tmobile. It has gone to worse since they teamed up with sprint. Biggest mistake you made! Verizon sucks and so does tmobile!!!!! I am constantly get emergency calls only and no texting! WTG tmobile for hooking up with Sprint. DUMB MOVE!