Solved

Can't remove/cancel Pending order...

• 26 August 2019
  • 9 replies

Hi,

I tried to switch to a different plan yesterday and now I am stuck with a pending order. It now would not let me doing anything else and kept saying I am having a pending order. Even though I went to order detail, I hit cancel order, and the order status changed to "LOCKEDFORCANCEL". However few minutes later, I logged again, the order status changed back to INPROGRESS!

So is there a way that I can remove this pending order?

Many thanks

icon

Best answer by snn555 27 August 2019, 03:13

if all you are trying to do is a change of plan and it's in progress then typically that would not go into effect until your next billing cycle unless you decided to have it enacted immediately. on that you would have prorated charges if there was an increase between now and when your bill would normally begin. The only thing I can suggest is contacting customer service and trying to reverse or cancel. This may take 24 or 48 or 72 hours.

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

If the order is already in the process of being shipped, it might not be possible to cancel.  Give Customer Care a call and ask them if they can ensure it is cancelled.  If it can't be cancelled, then you can refuse the shipment so the order is promptly returned. 

Userlevel 6

once an order is in progress and especially when shipped it cannot be canceled. You can try to refuse the shipment if you are there in person when it arrives however even when a signature is necessary a lot of times UPS or FedEx just drops off the package and states that customer was not available. If this is the case then you will need to arrange for a return by calling customer service.

you'll need to wait until that order has been received back at the warehouse and it is cleared from your account. You can place another order if T-Mobile allows however a lot of times they require the previous order to be returned before you can place another order.

Thanks for your reply. But for my order, there is nothing to ship, no charges, as this is just a change in plan.

Now I can't order or change anything as there is a pending order and the system would not allow me to do anything. Is there a way to remove this pending order?

Thanks.

Userlevel 6

if all you are trying to do is a change of plan and it's in progress then typically that would not go into effect until your next billing cycle unless you decided to have it enacted immediately. on that you would have prorated charges if there was an increase between now and when your bill would normally begin. The only thing I can suggest is contacting customer service and trying to reverse or cancel. This may take 24 or 48 or 72 hours.

Userlevel 5

Hey there, @dcvu88gmail.com​!

I'm hoping that by now you've been able to get this sorted out. While I don't have access to any orders, I'd assume the reasoning is what @snn555 mentioned. Keep us updated with the situation and we'll help out where we can.

Thanks Snn555 & Amanda,

Unfortunately it has not been resolved yet. I've been on a call with support and the lady on the phone have tried and could not remove it either. As soon as you hit cancel button, the status changed to LOCKFORCANCEL and few minutes later it reverts back to INPROGRESS! Not quite sure what I should do now...

Any other suggestions?

Userlevel 6

unfortunately as a fellow customer that's about as far as I can give suggestions. At that point it's up to T-Mobile to fix it. it may take time to go to the system if it does go through and you tried to cancel and were unable to reference back to the phone call in any messages sent T-Mobile over social media. T-Mobile's pretty good about making it right so if you wind up getting charged for a change you tried to cancel but we're unable to hopefully they can credit you back and get the change made for you.

Userlevel 5

I tried looking internally for that exact error message to find out what the solution is to clear it but didn't have any luck. I really wish I had answers for you. At this point, the only other thing I can recommend would be to work with T-Force over Facebook/Twitter. Not only will your conversation be written out and easier to be saved but they are also known for getting answers to the tough questions we can't solve on this side.

Thanks Snn555 & Amanda, much appreciate it.