Solved

Can't seem to get my latest statement

• 27 June 2020
  • 2 replies

Badge

I recently switched over to Sprint. Now I can no longer log into my T-Mobile account.

My credit card tells me I got billed by T-Mobile on June 23. All I want is a copy of that bill (May) and the two previous bills (March & April), for my records.

So far I have called and requested it be emailed to me. The rep and the manager I spoke with told me they could not email it to me and I would have to go to a T-Mobile shop to get it printed out.

Well, I just got back from the T-Mobile shop and was told that they can’t access my information It just says that I’m a Sprint customer.

I would like a copy of my current bill, and my two previous bills, or just let me have access to my account again.

Thank you

icon

Best answer by gramps28 27 June 2020, 23:14

Once you port out you lose access to your Tmobile account, Verizon does the same thing.

If that store can’t pull up your bills your only other options is to have Tmobile mail them to you or you could try going to different store.

You could try Tmobile support through Facebook and see if they offer a different answer.

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Once you port out you lose access to your Tmobile account, Verizon does the same thing.

If that store can’t pull up your bills your only other options is to have Tmobile mail them to you or you could try going to different store.

You could try Tmobile support through Facebook and see if they offer a different answer.

Upon calling T-Mobile and expressing interest to have a phone unlocked and to switch carriers, consumer was immediately removed from online account. Unable to access current or past bills, pay the current bill etc. The consumer was switching from an account that required documentation to open the account. What would be the reason for this? Said customer had been at least loosely affiliated with T-Mobile since approximately 2014.

So the question is why does (besides it being a policy) T-Mobile immediately block access to an associated online account upon the closing of a phone account? 

Credit card companies (at least 1 that I am familiar with) allow access for at least 3-6 months.) It just seems vindictive. Is it to protect T-Mobile or the consumer?  Is it a wireless telecommunications policy? If so, it should change unless it’s to the detriment of the PAYING consumer.

I HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH T-MOBILE SERVICE, etc. from 2014.