Solved

cancel serviese

• 12 January 2017
  • 14 replies

can any one tell does the plan pay as you go ends by it self if not used for long time or there are other way?

icon

Best answer by e2k 14 January 2017, 20:55

View original

14 replies

Userlevel 2

Your post is uncomprehensible.

I would like to cancel service of my mobile number

My plane pay as you go

I did not use my phone number since  9/9/2016

i tried to contact T-mobile through the phone by dialing 611 no luck also T tried the international number also I can not get connected

now the question is

Is there another way to cancel it?

please advice

Thank you

Userlevel 2

Since you were on a pre-pay plan - there is nothing for you to do.   Your service was obviously cut off a few months ago - which is why you can't use it.  You shouldn't be getting any bills.

thank you for the reply , but still I have balance and it is deducted each month

January will be the last month for the payment then it will be zero

does this will be the end and I will not pay anything more in the future

please advice

thank you

Userlevel 2

Once you reach a zero balance, your service will be disconnected at the end of the billing cycle.

Userlevel 2

This is a user's forum.  It sounds like, maybe, you financed a phone thru TM?  If you have an account number to refer to you could always contact CS via TM's 800 number.

e2k wrote:

Once you reach a zero balance, your service will be disconnected at the end of the billing cycle.

You mean once the balance drops below $3.00 (the monthly fee of the Pay As You Go plan), don't you?

Once the balance drops below $3.00 and that month of service ends, is there a grace period during which the phone number is out of service but T-Mobile keeps the phone number available for reactivation?

ghalbader wrote:

thank you for the reply , but still I have balance and it is deducted each month

January will be the last month for the payment then it will be zero

does this will be the end and I will not pay anything more in the future

please advice

thank you

I hope you don't have a credit or debit card set up in your account for automatic refills.

the below information is from my account status and it said account active do you think is because there is a balance in the account?

thanks

Account balance: $3.00

Account status: Active

Next payment amount :$3.00

Next charge date:01/27/2017

Auto-Pay settings:OFF

Userlevel 2

You'll be charged $3 for the next billing cycle, bringing your balance down to zero. Following the next billing cycle, at your service will be disconnected. You need not pay any additional monies.

I would like to cancel service of my mobile number both lines

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Sorry to hear you’d like to cancel your service. You’ll need to contact our Care team in order to do that. We don’t have account access here.

i want to cancel my two lines with you !!!! you continue taking my money, after i spent so much time chating with u, and wanted to cancel it in december , u told me that u keep my two lines with no charge till i will send u the latter tat i need to activate them, so im asking u to cancel my two lines , and to give me my money back that u took from my account in januay and in fabruary !!!!!! and dont want to be your client !!!!!!!

how i can contact them? im out of Country !!!!!!