Question

cancelled

• 24 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hello. Need tmobile pro on this…

I moved out of the US over three months ago. I have local phone service now. I called tmobile over a month ago to cancel service. Lady was very nice, and "sorry to see you go after all these years". Today I checked my old line on a hunch. Yep, it says our lines are suspended not cancelled. I am not going to pay for tmobile mistake. I dont even live in the country anymore let alone use tmobile! Please help.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Is it a post paid plan or prepaid?  If it's prepaid maybe the suspended your account till they can release the numbers back into the pool.

This is basically a user to user forum with some tmobile moderation that don't have account access so you need to contact Tmobile support using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms to see if they can help you they also are a higher tier of support.

Badge

Post paid. My old tmobile sim card won't connect and where I am in Panama my new local phone sim doesn't connect to usa on the intl help number... 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Have you tried putting the Tmobile sim in and tried wifi calling to contact Tmobile support?  Also is it a Tmobile branded phone?