Question

Cannot access TMobile Money account on desktop or mobile

• 23 December 2021
  • 12 replies

Badge

I just created my account on 12/23/2021, I’m not able to access my T-mobile money account on either the desktop site or mobile app. On the desktop site when I log in the screen is blank and doesnt load anything and on the mobile app I get an error when trying to log in- “Device not found. (L159)”

12 replies

What does the device not found L159 code mean

Badge

I would just advise everyone to STAY AWAY FROM T-MOBILE. They are crooks and it is not worth the hassle.

I got a T-mobile money account in 2014. For some reason they blocked my account. I kept calling customer service and no one could tell me why or when I would be able to access it again. So after several month I just asked customer service to close my account, they told me they would send me a check for the remaining balance. The check never arrived, and now they claim they have no record of my account -- like it never existed. No one can tell me where my money is. It has been 8-years since I closed that account

My friend just signed up last night and was approved and everything and is having the exact same issue when logging in hes getting “device not found” L159 error and ir seems like alot of people have been experiencing this error but no one has said anything about how it can be resolved please can anyone help us and tell us what to do???!!!!

So when I log in my T mobile  Money it says device not found 

I got denied when i tried opening T-mobile for reasons i do not know does one here know why i got denied?

Having the same issue.  This seems to be a common problem. Why aren't they dealing with it?

I’ll wait, but I wanted  to set it up as my main card being that I’d like to streamline everything.

So how was this remedied?

Unrelated, but one other thing I’ll mention is that the limits to this account are not so obvious up front. Once you log in, it says you can transfer $3000 into the account per day. When you go to add funds, the limit per transaction is actually $300. So I guess I can do 10 transfers per day?

For transfers out, it says the limit is also $3000 per day, but at this point I don’t know if that’s the limit per transaction or it’d be a similar situation.

I found this out once I went through the trouble of linking my external bank account. I’m not confident that if I put money in that I’ll actually be able to get it out, at least not easily. So I’m not using T-Mobile Money.

Yes, eventually. I think it took a day or two.

i’m currently having the same issue was your issue ever fixed ? 

Same issue. Hours after account creation and no change.