I’m a new customer with T-Mobile and have had nothing but issues trying to get everything working. Spent 5 days trying to switch to t-mobile. I made the mistake of thinking ordering a prepaid plan and home internet from the website would work, but I should’ve just gone to the store.
My current issues relate to trying to log in to my t-mobile account:
- I set up my t-mobile ID and my home internet is showing in it on the website.
- I’m trying to add my separate prepaid cell plan account to it.
- When I do add my cell number, next time I log in, it correctly shows the two accounts and asks me to choose one.
- When I try the t-mobile app, once again I’m correctly shown my two accounts.
- In the app, when I click on the home internet account, it goes to a page asking me to log in. I log in, and then it sends me back to the initial page showing my two accounts and asking me to chose one. It goes round and round in a circle and I can never get into either account.
- I go back to the website and unlink my prepaid account from my t-mobile ID, thinking I can set up a new t-mobile ID just for it.
- I start creating a new t-mobile ID, and it gets to the part where it asks for my PIN. I enter the correct one and it says it’s wrong.
- I call 611 from my phone to reset the pin just to be sure, then go back to the website and try setting up the new t-mobile ID. Once again, it complains the PIN is wrong.
This is really beyond ridiculous how something as simple as being able to log in to view your account doesn’t work. Does anyone have any suggestions at all?