Solved

Cannot log into my T-Mobile account

• 27 October 2020
  • 42 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I have been trying to log into my T-Mobile account all day and I still keep getting the message: “Looks like we got our wires crossed.We weren’t able to process your request at this time. Please try again later.”

Customer Service was no help. I was told that there was an update going on and to try again later.

I also tried different browsers and changed the password. Problem not solved.

Can anybody help resolve this?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 5 January 2021, 16:56

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

42 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Update:

I still get the ‘wires crossed’ message when trying to log in.

I would like to say a big Thank You, from this place too, to Mark, for helping resolve part of the problem.

The login problem remains.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Still unable to log into my account. Still getting the ‘wires crossed’ message. Any updates on the issue?

me too…. same problem here

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

What browser are you using?  Do you have any popup blockers enabled?  I just loaded the page and signed into my account using Edge.  

Userlevel 2
Badge

I normally use Firefox. Also tried to log in using IE and Chrome, but got the same ‘wires crossed’ message. No popup blockers enabled. Today is Day 14 of my being unable to log into my account. Thank you for your response!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Happy One Month Anniversary of not being able to log into my account.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Anybody there actually giving a damn about this problem?

Try Microsoft Edge.

Per a previous poster, I tried Microsoft Edge and was able to get into my account.

Earlier,  I tried Firefox and Chrome on two different computers  and was getting the  ‘wires crossed’ message

The T-Mobile customer service should address this problem or at the least put out an online bulletin and suggest a work-around. I am highly annoyed they have not. I wasted an hour trying to finding a fix.

I posted this on 3 Jan 2021

I was having the same issue using Firefox on a Mac but it looks like Safari works fine.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

If this issue is still continuing and happens on multiple browsers, definitely reach out to our Care team so they can file a Help Desk Ticket for you.

I had the same problem using Microsoft Edge and Chrome, but I was able to log in using Firefox.

Same here. I have been trying for weeks to login. Changed my password 2 times. When trying customer service my login was “ successful” according to customer service where it remained with no response. After a long wait I gave up. Been trying everything with no success. It appears the T mobile does not want to remain in business.

Same here. It’s been 2 month, always “ we got our wires crossed”. I guess I don’t need to pay my T-Mobile phone bills anymore. lol

This is happening to me too right now. I tried Google Chrome and Safari, and I also tried the app still can’t log into my account. This was about 10 minutes ago. I’ll try again later today. 

Badge

Since I moved to T-Mobile it’s problem after problem. T-Mobile should be sued for lying about how great they are on advertisement, because they are not… I always had issues to log in to my account and still have the same problem you all have. The crazy part is that I cannot even use their T-Mobile app because I have a prepaid account...very discriminatory.

Same problem, and I need to pay my bill.  If t-mobile wasn't so cheap, I'd have left a long time ago.

The app sucks the site sucks. It soo annoying. The app never worked for me now the site I'm not happy

Having the same problem on 3 browsers with no luck at all. Can’t they do a better job with the website?

Hey everyone, try this. 

I have a prepaid account, so I’m not sure if this will work for post-paid accounts, but, in your web browser go https://t-mobile.com/refill

It should take you to a page to enter and confirm your mobile number. Then hit log in and it should take you to your account so you can make payments. 

Let me know if this helps!

Hey everyone, try this. 

I have a prepaid account, so I’m not sure if this will work for post-paid accounts, but, in your web browser go https://t-mobile.com/refill

It should take you to a page to enter and confirm your mobile number. Then hit log in and it should take you to your account so you can make payments. 

Man it doesn't work for me, takes me straight to the wires crossed page. I hate this, can't use the app, can't use the website.. 

logged in fine last week, now this week always getting wires crossed. bill’s coming up..

Hey everyone, try this. 

Man it doesn't work for me, takes me straight to the wires crossed page. I hate this, can't use the app, can't use the website.. 

Damn, sorry about that. I really thought I was on to something with this. If I find/hear anything else. I’ll be sure to post it here.

So I can’t log in to my account to pay or manage my bill…  but I can log into the forums with the same account…

c’mon.  get your ducks in a row.

Same here. Cannot log in via either Chrome, Firefox, or Edge (on a Windows machine)

For all of you who struggle with the “Looks like we got our wires crossed” error: try to go to your browser’s settings and make sure it allows third-party cookies. For example for Google Chrome it would be: Settings → Privacy and security → Cookies and other site data → General settings → Allow all cookies (selected). Also, a good idea would be to clean up all old cookies related to t-mobile.com domain. There, on the same page click on “See all cookies and site data” and then in the popup window in the search field enter “t-mobile.com” and you will see all the cookies and data associated with this domain.