Question

Cannot Purcahse a T-mobile Connect Plan, Website Not Working, Can Someone Set it Up for Me?

• 24 September 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

I am having no luck at all trying to get a new prepaid tmobile connect service. I have my unlocked legit IMEI iphone in hand, a tmobile sim card, and have gone through the steps on the website multiple times, in an endless loops, asking for my zip code all the time, then saying my sim card is invalid. I have tried to reach out to some help on tmobile messenger on facebook, but I have had no response.

I have tried different browsers etc, and nothing works.

This has made me reconsider tmobile, and I am looking at verizon.

I usually do have problems with tmobiles website, I am relived when I can log in at all, and pay for my other line, it is difficult and unreliable.

The website needs an overhaul, it never work properly for me half the time. I have been a loyal tmobile customer for a long time, but I am beyond frustrated.

This wasted 2 plus hours so far trying to do this.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

This is a user to user forum with some tmobile moderation that don't have account access so you need to contact Tmobile support using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms to see if they can help you.