Question

Cannot redeem Shell 10¢ on T-Mobile Tuesdays app

• 18 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge

I cannot redeem Shell 10¢ on T-Mobile Tuesdays app.

When I click the “Save” button, then I receive the error message: “This deal is not available. As of right now this deal is unavailable.”

I have tried refreshing the deals, and closing and re-opening the app, but I still get the same error message.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

There is a thread about this.

Tmobile Tuesday Shell Promo

Badge

That thread is in reference to the changed reward amount. My issue is with the redemption working at all. This issue has corrected itself.

I have found an app that gives back 10-25 cents per gallon back everyday to almost all gas station near you. Shows you a map and everything, easy to use. You can cash out anytime you want through your bank account or gift cards. I also combine the (now) 10cents from fuel rewards with this app, Big win.

This free app gets you cash back on gas! Use promo code DANIEL84933 to get an extra 15¢/gal bonus on your first purchase. https://upside.app.link/DANIEL84933

I cannot redeem Shell 10¢ on T-Mobile Tuesdays app.

When I click the “Save” button, then I receive the error message: “This deal is not available. As of right now this deal is unavailable.”

I have tried refreshing the deals, and closing and re-opening the app, but I still get the same error message.

I tried to use it yesterday and the shell gas fuel rewards discount is completely gone? Like not even a notice?