Solved

cannot submit promotion

• 25 June 2021
  • 7 replies

Badge
  • First activity
  • 2 replies

I bought an ipad, got service from T-mobile, but when I try to go to the promotion page I always get “oops, something went wrong”.

I go to https://promotions.t-mobile.com/ and enter my phone number.  THen I am asked to log in, which I do.  THis takes me to the oops page.  I log in fine in the normal way, but then when I go to the promotions page it acts like I’m not logged in and fails.  This is both in safari and chrome on the mac and safari on the ipad.

icon

Best answer by hajuahnn 12 July 2021, 19:19

View original

7 replies

I’m having the same issue. Please post solution.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Try FireFox or Edge.

Badge

Spent over an hour on T-Mobile yesterday and was passed to five (!) agents.  Two of them tried logging in themselves and had the same problem.

Nobody could actually give me the promotion.

Same. T-mobile isn’t my carrier and apparently the only way to get a separate data plan for ipad is a prepaid account which doesn’t “qualify” for this carrier deal… Fun fact: it does not mention that anywhere in the terms for the deal. Great work promoting, T-mobile!

Badge

Same. T-mobile isn’t my carrier and apparently the only way to get a separate data plan for ipad is a prepaid account which doesn’t “qualify” for this carrier deal… Fun fact: it does not mention that anywhere in the terms for the deal. Great work promoting, T-mobile!

This kind of bull makes Apple look bad.

When they launched their phone they went out of their way to avoid getting dragged into the carrier crapfest.  I guess they have forgotten why.

Is there something wrong with the promotions.t-mobile.com site?  I try to log in and get an error messge “Oops, something went wrong”.  I’m supposed to log into the site so I can get my $200 virtual rebate per line.  I have 5 lines so that’s $1000 to me.  Can anyone help?

Thank you,

Laura

Every body seems to have the same issue it looks like they wanted to be difficult to get a reimbursement but why would you do that promo if you guys not comfortable with comply with it ? .

they can give you store , account or any credit over the phone but the promo takes weeks and also the website does not work