Solved

cant login mytmobile account

• 11 September 2018
  • 13 replies

Hello i cant login mytmobile account for 15 days now , what do i need to do , know i am not alone in this , and seen several question asked before please help

I bought my service through teltik.com business service and I used to login in everyday to watch the usage suddenly stopped and prevent me to get in and got a black screen with a yellow face saying something went wrong I opened a lot of ticket and no one could help even the hi stage tech support engineers  what I need to do

I wish someone can help me here without wasting time saying I am sorry or I am totally for you or that's stinks if happened to me , I understand , I feel you ,and making unreal promises or being disingenuous

icon

Best answer by tmo_amanda 14 September 2018, 16:59

I just received an update that this is a known issue. Our Support teams are still working on a fix but we need more examples of this happening. We'll need you to call 611 or work with T-Force over Facebook/Twitter to have a ticket filed on your behalf. It is probably easiest to reference DOC# 444317 so the rep knows exactly what steps to take.

View original

13 replies

Awesome!!! I'm so happy to read that everything is taken care of now. 😊

I'm curious what the fix was. Did the Engineers complete your ticket that was filed or did you have to do anything on your end?

issue finally resolved just today thanks for the follow up

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hi there!

Just checking to see if you have ticket numbers we can look up or if you gotten any follow up for this issue. Please keep us posted.

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Geez, that's a lot of tickets for something like this. Do you have any ticket numbers you can post here? I'd like to have the most recent one you filed if you have it. I'd like to check it out myself and see if I can find more info about what's going on.

I am talking to them every day and total of 8 tickets opened then closed without help and all the responses are the same ""your Issue had been addressed immediately and will be solved in a matter of no time"" then nothing happen for the third week now I guess to whom handle my issue is not well experienced to help

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hmm, that's really odd and I'm bummed this is still a problem. When was the last time you talked to T-Force and what did they say exactly?

thanks for ur reply I am telling that many of tickets been opened and closed no one culd help no t-force could help nor even airforce 

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Ah, shucks. Sorry it's still giving you issues. Have you reached about out to our T-Force folks to get updates on your tickets?

hello Amanda thanks for sharing this link make me fee I am not alone mm and yes I might loggedin once to mytmobile .com from a vpn protected ip address and that may trigger a security switch on the webserver of mytmobile.com for a suspicious activity appears it was out of the contry hence it disable my login thereafter -- that's is just a thought but not sure -- by the way I opened several service tickets with the tforce on the phone and on facebook chat messanger as well but no one can help

I just received an update that this is a known issue. Our Support teams are still working on a fix but we need more examples of this happening. We'll need you to call 611 or work with T-Force over Facebook/Twitter to have a ticket filed on your behalf. It is probably easiest to reference DOC# 444317 so the rep knows exactly what steps to take.

Hey, @samyzamzam​!

I have a feeling you're experiencing the same thing as this user: web site​. Are you attempting to access this while connected to VPN or are you outside of the U.S.? I don't have this listed as a known issue but I'm seeing more and more examples of this popping up so I'm trying to gather as much info as possible. 

hi ,, I got the tmobile one unlimited everything and I login the normal mytmobile.com ehich is from the address bar https://account.t-mobile.com/oauth2/v1/auth?redirect_uri=https:%2F%2Fmy.t-mobile.com&scope=TMO_ID_profile%20associated_l…

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hey there! What plan do you have and what is the website address where you usually log in?