Question

cellnumber@tmomail.net has stopped working

• 30 July 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge
  • First activity
  • 0 replies

I have searched and found a number of older topics on tmomail.net not working.  This worked for a long time then out of the blue, when trying to send a text to myself from my gmail account, the delivery is getting blocked when the gmail SMTP servers try to deliver the mail to tmomail.net  Is there a quick fix to this?  Why is this so hard to figure out.   I’m actually using my own gmail account to send texts to tmomail.net to my T-Mobile cell number.  That’s all.  I use a excel spreadsheet to send the email, I know the email is getting processed by gmail, it’s on the tmomail.net end where it issue is.  Thanks!  mg

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Tmomail.net is subject to very aggressive SPAM filtering. It doesn’t take much to trigger the filters and get blacklisted. 

Badge

a problem while verizon works fine

Badge

tech support is useless

I have the same issue, but only from Gmail.  If I send from Outlook.com, it works fine.  It may not be a tmomail.net problem.  Hoping to find out what it is.

Similar thing here.  I’ve had a daily, repeating email set up to text my elderly mom daily so if she didn’t respond I would make sure to check on her.  It has worked for years from Gmail, but recently started missing some days.  I tried sending her some test messages from my Hotmail account, and one got through… then no more would be delivered.  I’m assuming I’ve triggered their spam filter from both email accounts.

SO WHAT NOW?

Badge

t-mobile ticket  71244923 

still not fixed damn slow tmobile