Question

change prepaid plan

• 27 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge

I've been a prepaid customer for nearly a year now and I've been stuck on the $60/month plan. I've been trying for months to switch to a lower plan but can't. Everytime I try to change the plan online I get this message when I checkout: Error while calculating Tax / Quotation. I've called customer service numerous times and tried to get their help to change it but they're unable to as well. They say they keep getting an error as well when trying to change my plan. I need help from someone.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I would try contacting Support then.  This forum is basically inhabited by helpful customers trying to help other customers.

Badge

As I stated I have tried that. The site says login to the t-mobile app for support but prepaid members aren't allowed to login to the app so only option is the 800 number but I have called numerous times and either they say they're getting an error message trying to change my plan or they'll say they did it and my plan stays the same I don't know what else to do.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

You should try reaching out to our T-Force team on our Twitter and Facebook pages. They can help get this escalated and doesn’t require that you call in either.