Question

Chat Support

• 14 June 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge

What happened to chat support?  

I’ve used it a few times when I’ve needed it and now I can’t seem to find that as an option anywhere!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

its pretty hit and miss..more on the miss side as of lately. you can also try contacting them through either Facebook or Twitter..you end up with a higher tier support compared to the call in agents.

It's is impossible to get service from tmobile! IF, they had services as much as they brag about we would all be heavenly! HOW DO YOU GET SERVICES? RESPECTFULLY S.D.HEIDECKERMBA 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

by “how do you get services?” are you meaning your phone/device is unable to receive calls, texts, or data or what exactly?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

If you go to the contact us link below this post and click on it and wait a few seconds this may appear depending on the time.

No, like HOW DO YOU FIND ANYONE THAT RESPECTS YOU AS A LONGTIME PAYING CUSTOMER WITH SEVERAL LINES, ETC. I HAVE REPEATEDLY SPENT HOURS ON THE PHONE PLUS SENDING CHAT ONLINE! IF, OR WHEN I HAVE A PROBLEM , IT IS EXCRUCIATING TO RESOLVE IT! TODAY, AFTER OVER 1 and 1/2 HOURS ASKING FOR A SUPERVISOR AND RECEIVED A FELLOW THAT EITHER WAS TOO TIRED OR DIDNT GIVE A DA## After being on that long, having an MBA I tend to Think outside the box! I then asked for someone else anyone, if he was too busy to take care of me or even listen! After a long pause, several minutes, probably hoping I would hang up, he finally transferred me to a lady! Amazingly this lady was Courteous,Respectful, listened, among other attributes and helped me out! In the very long run, we will see! One polite caring personable employee DOESN'T MAKE UP FOR THE TRASH I ENCOUNTERED TODAY, including online chat at the same time still trying to correct the same problem with another fellow that couldn't have cared less! If you cannot help, lead, follow or get the H out of the way! It's disgusting we as Americans are treated this way! I was brought up to Always treat the other person as you Yourself wants to be treated YOURSELF and it Works! But nowadays you have to work at it also! Walking away to another company would  not help! Companies like Sears, JCPenneys, KMart, and many others didn't listen to the customers who in reality were funding the company! Too many meetings and not enough follow through! I live in an area with a family income of OVER 200,000.00! One would think they would concentrate on  that area! Instead, they must concentrate in areas where people can hardly afford it, but so Enthralled with their phones as we see everyday, plus they hardly can pay their bill! That sounds conceited, but I am extremely far from that! The Nearest tower is 7 + miles away, and in the next year, they have no plans to modify it, even though there are 2 towers additionally each within 4 miles,  but they choose not to use them! It's hard to not expound and not sound jaded! I'm open to help and comments to improve things! Thanks in Advance! Try and Enjoy the rest of the day or evening whenever you receive this as ONCE it's Gone,  it's Gone FOREVER THESE ARE MY OPINIONS, THINK WHAT YOU MAY!  Respectfully S.D.HeideckerMBA