Solved

Complaint about a store?

• 19 February 2019
  • 16 replies

Who do I contact to file a complaint about a specific T-Mobile store?

icon

Best answer by snn555 19 February 2019, 02:57

View original

16 replies

Userlevel 5

you will need to contact the manager who operates the store. If it is a franchisee then you're on your own with whoever owns that location but if it is a corporate store you can contact T-Mobile through a phone call through a direct mail letter or social media.

Nice diversion, but I went into the franchise in Hinesville, Georgia where I bought my service and told the manager I wanted to file a complaint against her franchise for her rudeness from a few moments before.  She said NO!  She wasn't going to do it.  She said she would give me the regional managers name and wrote the name "Jose" on a peoce of paper.  The dispute was that T Mobile has some scam program where they offer to switch you from another carrier and they will pay off the loan for devices with that pervious carrier.  The scam is that the app doesn't allow you to upload documents, and the store says it is not their responsiblity to do it.  I explained I had been on the phone for seven hours the day before trying to resolve the issue and was told to go back to the store to get assistane.  The manager told me that was all fine and dandy but she didn't have to do anything she didn't want to - and directed me back to the impossible app.  She's lucky the store didn't have any other customers at the time because it sounded even more stupid out loud as it does in print.  She wouldn't let any other employees help either and told me to wait for over two hours for when the employee who sold me the plan was scheduled to come to work.  Im past due over eight hundred dollars with .y previous carrier for the charges T Mobile promised to pay.  Five weeks and I already detest my carrier.  That's got to be a new record.  The advice on this thread, and the position I am being put in to - that deserves its own special record as well.  I'll leave naming THAT record for the people who read the complaint I can't give any other way than posting here, social media sites, review sites, and to who ever else will listen.

I was at the T mobile store at Carl D Silver Pkwy in Fredericksburg VA to pay my bill.  He had finished serving a female customer he had told me to wait behind previously. After she left, he came out and told me since my face covering was a bandana, he couldn't let me in the store because I didn't have a mask. Another female employee told me per her boss since I was paying cash they could only allow me in by 4 feet and she brought the receipt outside. I had a confederate bandana on and meant no harm and I felt like her boss could be prejudiced against me for wearing it. I have never had any issue in other stores like Wal-Mart or Sheets. I go into truck stops and never ever had an issue. I was conducting business and complying with the state and federal guidelines in a  positive manner with out any problems and I felt rejected which is misconduct on this fat supervisor.

October 27/2020 i login my T_Mobile and orderd apple watch 6 44mm GPS_CELULAR. Paid for it. when i activated it it did not work. i called customer care to help me reset it. they did but no change. i called 2 more times and did the same thing. still not working. i told them that i want to return. they agreed and sent me shipping label  and using that i shipped it on 11/8/2020. i followed the tracking and it was delivered on 11/16/2020. i called them and requested a refund. they told me because of covid_19 , it will take about 30 days. i waited. i called three four times still no result. then they said that they could not locate the package. i kept calling them. about 2 months later, they said they found the package but no watch inside found. i followed their instruction to ship the package. something happened in that warehouse of theirs. i paid $873 for that watch. i would appreciate to anyone who can give me some idea or where to seek for help.

Badge

Tried to enter a company store without a mask and got screamed at by one of their sales people and ordered out. Wanted to spend over $2,000 on 2 phones but nope, not allowed entry. Masks are useless (we all know that) but mandates have been lifted. I complained online to their corporate people and got an apology call but still nope, not allowed in. All mandates are lifted as of 6/11. Do you think they’ll let me in then? I guess I’ll find out tomorrow. But local stores are manned by idiots. And the new CEO is into political correctness, so don’t expect any good judgment from them anymore. 

Badge

October 27/2020 i login my T_Mobile and orderd apple watch 6 44mm GPS_CELULAR. 
Go to another store. Or call Apple,

Today, 26/2021 the Store #175E in Deland, FL 32720 

West Volusia Shopping Center

2605 S Woodland Blvd, Deland, FL 32720 

(386) 337-3251

A “male” customer care rep I spoke to over the phone today near the time of 12:15pm, he hung up on me on the phone. Then nobody would answer pick up the phone after I’m calling back a half a dozen times!

Eventually, my call was answered by another rep (girl) and I asked to speak to the gentleman their. She put me on hold and then the man came on the line a few minutes after waiting. I was so mad the way he hung up the phone and wouldn’t pick up the next phone calls, I berated him with chosen words. Also, said to him, if I was their, I’d knock the crap out of him! He then said, you know where I am and then hung up on me again! He was challenging me to show up at his store (above)…. What a loser he is!!

To bad I don’t know the owner of the store, I’d Love to tell them about this Bozo!! The best thing for this guy, he needs to be kicked out the back door and the door locked/ for ever! = without “UNEMPLOYEMENT COPENSATION”!

ANYONE AGREE????

Store at 25401 Eastern marketplace plz, Chantilly, VA 20152. My first visit to the store today was horrible and i also I run two business in the same property and we are customer service based business this is not how a customer service is done. i went there and a new employee he seems like was working and all of a sudden he came from inside started yelling at the guy who was helping us and started yelling which is not good at all. i have 50 employees working from me including 5 managers and this is not how you treat other employee. Also the way he was talking with us showed so much of attitude and giving me that looks. his name is Min Yu and id number1270745. he needs to understand what customer service is otherwise he is going to loose lots of customer like he lost us.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Store at 25401 Eastern marketplace plz, Chantilly, VA 20152. My first visit to the store today was horrible and i also I run two business in the same property and we are customer service based business this is not how a customer service is done. i went there and a new employee he seems like was working and all of a sudden he came from inside started yelling at the guy who was helping us and started yelling which is not good at all. i have 50 employees working from me including 5 managers and this is not how you treat other employee. Also the way he was talking with us showed so much of attitude and giving me that looks. his name is Min Yu and id number1270745. he needs to understand what customer service is otherwise he is going to loose lots of customer like he lost us.

you can either request the regional managers contact info or contact TMO through either Facebook or Twitter and see if they can give you the regional managers contact info.

if its owned by a private party then im not really sure how you would go about getting upper managements info.

keep in mind that the site here is primarily peer to peer with a handful of TMO moderators to keep the site in order...they do not have account access etc.

Today I have had a very difficult time with your T_Mobile store at 1096 Garnet Ave., San Diego, CA 92109.  Because I have had service on my T-Mobile Galaxy  7 for a long time, It stopped working on the T-Mobile network in my home and they made arrangements to pickup a new exchange phone at the store on Garnet. Right off the bat there was an issue with verifying that I was eligible to receive the new phone.  I can understand that and it wasn't really an issue.

However, setting up the new phone is where the trouble started.  It was obvious that the person who was helping me didn't know what he was doing as he couldn't transfer the data off my Galaxy 7 onto the new phone nor get it setup so it would work properly.  Now I'm no tech genius, and even though I'm 80, I know when the person is out of his league when he couldn't do the data transfer or set up the phone so it could be used.  I waited just over 3 hours and watching him screw around.  And as far as I can tell, a lot of my data, pictures, songs, text messages, contacts, and other things I had on the phone are lost and/scrambled up to no end.  Finally, it was obvious that things were totally messed up beyond repair and I just couldn't stand it after waiting and watching, that I had to leave the store without either phone, before I completely lost my temper.

I don't know what can be done about this, but you at T-Mobile need to get things resolved as I am now completely without a phone.

Today I went in to switch my service over from Sprint to T-Mobile at the Lees Summit MO on NE Douglas and was treated so very rude by the manager (Jazz).  She started by saying that I needed to write a check to pay the bill off that wasn’t due for another 3 days.  She told me I needed to call customer service on my phone to stop my autopay.  She said she was unable to do it and if I wanted to switch the service than I needed to do it. I told her that made no sense and that I was told that when I switched my services to T-Mobile everything would stop and I would just have to restart autopay with T-Mobile.  She also said that since I had an attitude with her then she would be unable to help me and then refused to help me.  I left the store without switching services and am considering switching my service to Verizon.  I will not give my money to a company that hires people to talk to their customers any kind of way.  So Dissappointed.

Had such a terrible experience with the T-mobile store in La Jolla, California with someone who claimed to be the manager but was far from being someone who could manage faithful T-Mobile customers, let alone manage a small store. This lady was not only rude to me but I also witnessed how rude she was to the old man in front of me before he (also) walked out of the store. Too bad T-Mobile doesn’t take any responsibility for franchise stores, otherwise I’m sure she has had so many upset customers that she would have been fired by now. I’m never going back to that store ever again even though it is the most convenient location for me and my family. we have had 7 years of great service from T-Mobile but sad to say this experience put a big question mark in my head for future transactions and continued subscription.

Today (9/1 at 2pm) i got kicked out by tmobile staff at Fremont store located between Washington Blvd and Fremont blvd in Northern California, San Francisco Bay Area, because i asked questions about 4G tower and network connection issue.    I was asking signal strength that  i have recently experience. The store manager initially said the old 4G towers would be dropped in a few months, none of the old phones will work and i need to upgrade to the new mobile plan to avoid data priority issue and referred me to online customer agent, who gave me a different answer. The 4G are not dropped in my area.  So, i went back to the store tried to verify who is giving me the right answer. Because i need accurate information to make a decision my existing 4G phone will work or not. I have tmobile online agent on the phone and put on speaker phone waiting for the store manager. I wasnt mad or cursing anyone. She became impatience and said she does not need to talk to anyone. She asked her male staff to kick me out.  Both of them, she (the store manager) and the staff said i have to leave. All i want is to find out what information is accurate before making a decision about my devices and my plan. All the staff have to say is they dont have all the answers, and please reference information from 611 online customer agent.  They are more experience in this subject matter. Instead the store manager treated the customer like a criminal. Please leave !! 
i wasnt too upset , but i  need to report about the staff behavior
u were not there...actually, it could be pretty upsetting. The staff said to an existing long term customer. What else you need ,  anything else, walk me out, open the door. Please leave. and said it again . Please leave . (JUST got kick out by asking questions)

I have 12 lines in my account, but store advertised me false promotion. I don't want anyone to visit this particular T-Mobile store in Wheaton Mall. The service they give to customers is very very very bad. They attract customers by saying there is a promotion. They charge the customers high bills. If we complain about the high bills, they say that they are sorry they gave the wrong information about the promotion. Then, they process the refund, but they don't want to refund 100%. I experienced this last month. They charged me more than $80.00 for the wrong promotion they did tell me. I went several times for a refund, but they say they couldn't. Mr. Edwin is an employee who advertised me by saying the promotion"there is add one line get the next line free". I have already 12 lines in my account. He said so, Then I accepted that promotion, but after two weeks the bill went to more than $150.00 instead of $25.00. Then I called the corporate office. After waiting hours, the associate talked to me. I explained everything. He said there is no promotion like that in the system. I was told to go to same store. I went there. The same guy Mr. Edwin reviewed everything; He couldn't find the promotion in the system he told me. He said sorry to me since he gave me the wrong promotion. He then processed a refund, but he said that he couldn't refund the restock fees since I took an old free phone from there. I asked him to refund everything, but he said the store wouldn't refund for restocking. I was very mad at that store. I was requesting my refund since the store gave me the wrong information, but they are not ready to refund me. So, I was obliged to write this review so that other people won't be victimized like me. Be aware of their promotion advertisement.

So, I am planning to switch to the next currier now.

Visited store on Hwy 92 in Woodstock, Ga. on 12/26/23. Went in because my 5g home internet I purchased less than 2 weeks before had a sim card failure and lost connection. When I entered I was told there was an hour wait but had no choice and told then I would wait. After an 1.5 wait the manager Rene (guy) ask if he could help. I explained the issue. He wanted my info to check my account status like maybe I hadn’t paid or something. I gave him the info. He then asked if I brought the power cord which I had not. He search around the store and told me he didn’t have a power cord. By this time I was angry. I stepped up to the desk and asked him to PLEASE HELP ME OUT. His response was to tell me to back off and calm down or he wouldn’t help me. He finally saw I had just purchased internet and swapped out my unit. The whole time he was short and unfriendly. I had to ask him about set up like was done before but he was unable to get it done like the guy I purchased from. I finally left the store 2.5 hours after arriving. I don’t want anything from T Mobile. Just want to let your future customers know that maybe they need to think seriously if T Mobile is right for them and especially if the store in Woodstock is the place to go or not.