Question

corporate #

Badge

Customer since 99, recently called to add a hotspot to one of my 2 accounts that took 3 hours of texting back and forth only to find out it was put on wrong device...then before disconnecting inquired about how long before leased phone is paid off because I felt like sheesh this is taking forever, only to find out my lease was paid off in 2020, and they still charge the phone payment  and call it rent until we as customers tell them, who signed us up for the plan it ended...this is stealing ..whether in the fine print or not, no other way around it, its taking advantage of us as customers...they took out an exra 41.67 x 26 months out of my pocket...thats obviously over $800 ..thats b.s

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Is this with Sprint or Tmobile? I've never had a problem on a Tmobile EIP plan.

Badge

Umm, didnt they merge now? Like a year or two ago? Obviously same customer service,  but to answer ur question I been with sprint since 99, much better customer service , but still shady

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

They merged but Sprint was handling the business side until a little while ago.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Here's a somewhat recent article talking about Sprint migration to Tmobile.

They're hoping to be done by January 2023.

Migration dates

Badge

So did u have a # to corporate or? Lol

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

There is no direct number to corporate but you can do a Google search for the CEO’s email address and try contacting him/ or whoever monitors the address.

Good luck.

What is this??....."Forever Lease Charge"   $45.84 on my bill after 22 years as a Sprint customer and I paid off my 2019 Samsung Galaxy Note 10 +!!????

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

no idea. you’ll need to contact TMO either by calling in or one of their social media channels and ask them to look into it.