Solved

Current customer discounts

• 1 September 2018
  • 2 replies

My wife have been a customer for over 4 years. Do current customers ever get offers for new phones? We both have Samsung S4's and would love to get a 2 for 1 deal on S9's like T-Mobile is offering now for new customers. Do us current customers ever get a deal? I don't need new lines just new phones.

Mike & Peggylynn

icon

Best answer by magentatechie 1 September 2018, 04:17

Hey there!  I definitely understand where you're coming from. It does seem like most of the available promotions as of late require a new line or port-in to take advantage.  It doesn't happen often, but occasionally there are offers without such requirements.  You can check Device deals for information. 

As of right now, the only offer that does not demand a new line or port is an LG G7 or V30, get up to $750 back in account credits when you purchase a second qualifying LG device. Buy LG G7 and save up to $750 on select second LG phones I know you're more keen on a Samsung device, but those promos almost always need a new line.

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hey there!  I definitely understand where you're coming from. It does seem like most of the available promotions as of late require a new line or port-in to take advantage.  It doesn't happen often, but occasionally there are offers without such requirements.  You can check Device deals for information. 

As of right now, the only offer that does not demand a new line or port is an LG G7 or V30, get up to $750 back in account credits when you purchase a second qualifying LG device. Buy LG G7 and save up to $750 on select second LG phones I know you're more keen on a Samsung device, but those promos almost always need a new line.

NOPE

I have been a tmobile customer for 16 years... they stopped giving current customers discounts long ago.  I don't need another line so I never qualify to get a bogo deal. Shameful.