Question

Customer Loyalty question

• 2 August 2020
  • 6 replies

Badge

I’ve been a customer since 1998 (VoiceStream). Recently I purchased a tablet with cellular capabilities and set up a voice/text/data plan with another carrier (MintMobile) Having used this new device next to my existing T Mobile device, I see it gets equal or better service in the multi state areas I frequent. The cost of my T Mobile 2gig plan is twice what the new Mint Mobile 12gig plan is. No joke. Can T Mobile offer a 22 year long customer a better deal or should I cancel after all these years?

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

I would say the best way to get your answer is, to reach out to T-Mobile’s T-Force Team through Facebook or Twitter and ask.  They have access to the Executive Team, which might have something they could hook you up with.  There is no guarantee but I would say it is worth a try because your request is not unreasonable and because of your exceptional loyalty.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Also looking at your Mint plan it’s a 3 month promo plan and to keep that price you need to basically lock yourself into a contract to keep that price or the price goes up.

https://www.mintmobile.com/product/03-month-large-sim-card-plan/

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Is your 2gb plan post paid or prepaid?

Tmobile’s best offers are family plans and if you combined the 2 line into a prepaid family plan it would cost you $70 for $10 gb and $80 for unlimited.

https://prepaid.t-mobile.com/prepaid-plans

It’s just depends on what you’re looking for in a plan I guess.

Badge

50 bucks for Tmobile 2gig

25 bucks for Mint 12gig

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hard to give feedback when you haven’t the price of the plans to compare.

Mint is an MNVO that uses the Tmobile network but lacks the roaming capabilities and other things you get on the Tmobile network.

Badge

I’ve been a customer since 1998 (VoiceStream). Recently I purchased a tablet with cellular capabilities and set up a voice/text/data plan with another carrier (MintMobile) Having used this new device next to my existing T Mobile device, I see it gets equal or better service in the multi state areas I frequent. The cost of my T Mobile 2gig plan is twice what the new Mint Mobile 12gig plan is. No joke. Can T Mobile offer a 22 year long customer a better deal or should I cancel after all these years?

Looking for feedback, thank you.