Question

Customer Service Lies

• 8 January 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge

Tried to add a new line online and transfer a number from another carrier. The page to enter the number to transfer did not come up and the order was processed without my confirmation. Called customer service to see if they could add the number to the order and they could not. I said I wanted to cancel the order that had just been placed minutes before and was told it was cancelled. Asked to confirm several times that the order was cancelled. Was ensured it was cancelled. Looked at the order in the morning and it was still in process. Called again to customer service and was told they now could not cancel the order. Why was I lied to by customer service.  The way long time customers are treated is appalling. This includes only giving deals to new customers or adding new lines. I see other carriers have realized this tactic is not good and are offering their longtime customers deals.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

The T-Force Team is a social media based team that deals with customers as well.  I can understand not having social media.  Unfortunately, I am not aware of another way to contact them without going through Customer Care.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I would reach out to the T-Force Team to see if they can cancel the order, if you want it cancelled.  The buyers remorse period, if within that, should be pretty straight forward.  They can be reached via Facebook or Twitter.

Userlevel 1
Badge

“T-Force Team” ?  sorry, I’m new….can you expand on that ?   We need to go to facbook ot twitter to access T-Mobile people ?  I do not have those things, what do I do ?

Userlevel 1
Badge

unless they can provide real answers and/or access your account, seems like another way to defer responsibility and never really reach a true solution.   Unless they carry the concerns of customers back to HQ and Corporate and act as a true engine of improvement….but I do thank you for your answer….it is not easy to know all the players without a scorecard, and proper documentation and signage are sometimes in short supply….